Who do you recognise by signature?

Commissario
One of the things that's been commented on in the New Forum! thread is that posters tend to recognise other people by their signatures.

That interested me and I'm quite intrigued to know who people recognise most by their signatures. I must admit that personally I don't pay too much attention but I know there are a handful of people that I do recognise by signature. The most obvious ones in my mind are @Von Smallhausen (despite his doppelgänger ) and @kaiowas

Come on GD, who do you recognise most by their signatures?

Man of Honour
I recognise a lot of signatures. But the only ones I associate with names off the top of my head are Sexy Grey Fox and Participant. Participants sig has me grinning every time I see it as I don't think I've ever laughed so hard playing that game.

The main reason I have a sig myself is to easily identify my own posts when I scroll down quickly.

Caporegime
Raymond Lin
SexyGreyFox
easyrider (I know it has his user name in it, but I'm referring to the Blade Runner pic)
You, OP
Cosimo
mrk
Von/anti
RoboCod

That's about it I think.

Soldato
I recognise a lot of signatures. But the only ones I associate with names off the top of my head are Sexy Grey Fox and Participant. Participants sig has me grinning every time I see it as I don't think I've ever laughed so hard playing that game.

The main reason I have a sig myself is to easily identify my own posts when I scroll down quickly.

I recognise yours because it has my favourite car in it.

Soldato
I actually rely on sigs quite heavily to see who posted something. I couldn't name many off the top of my head, but I know them when I see them.

Back
Top Bottom