Who have you got on your ignore list?

Man of Honour
ElRazur said:
Yeah for real but, Once bitten twice shy. Besides i feel like somehow the forum has put that in my subconscience especially in GD. :)
No-one was ever really against you dude. I tried explaining that at the time when you thought the world was against you. The sig thing is funny, because you're telling people just how amazing you are. This is not supposed to sound offensive so if it does, apologies, but you can tell a mile off that you're foreign. An English guy simply wouldn't have a sig like that.

Not one I know anyway :)

Even if a person is amazing, there's no need to shout it from the rooftops. It takes away from how good that person is if they're rubbing people's faces in it.

Caporegime
phykell said:
Personally, the ignore list for me is like a noise filter. Tru is the only one on my ignore list though penski will soon be joining him. Strange bedfellows indeed.

Well said and after thinking long and hard about it, there are 2 new additions to my ignore list...TW Fox and Roberta...please make yourselves at home:p. They make too much noise without really contributing anything tbh, roberta just spams and is full of smut which i can do without tbh..TW Fox because hes just plain annoying with his stupid comments. So the noise filter comes into effect:)

Back
Top Bottom