Who have you got on your ignore list?

Man of Honour
I only have basmic on mine, and yes, i remember why.

I never, ever added people whilst I was moderating. Wouldn't have been able to do my job if I couldn't see all posts.

Permabanned
ChroniC said:
Penski because his posts irritate me and his sig does too, and gilly because i always thought he got away with trolling, im sure this isnt the case in real life guys and i dont mean any offence.

Just saw this.

Awesome.

*n

Soldato
Arcade Fire said:
Harley, for one. Nige for another - although he may only have left temporarily. Sequoia has said a couple of times that he's been tempted to stop coming.
Aye, that nige character was brilliant.

Associate
You know, it is refreshing to see that the majority of posters do have some backbone and do have a thick skin. Just imagine being so weak that you have to ignore someone.... How embarrassing! You really do have to re-evaluate your life if someone on an internet message board, of all places, is able to wind you up, to the extent that you feel the need take measures to ignore their presence. Deary me....

Tru

Tru

Soldato
Old Turkey said:
You know, it is refreshing to see that the majority of posters do have some backbone and do have a thick skin. Just imagine being so weak that you have to ignore someone.... How embarrassing! You really do have to re-evaluate your life if someone on an internet message board, of all places, is able to wind you up, to the extent that you feel the need take measures to ignore their presence. Deary me....

You think the only reason to ignore someone is because they wind you up? Have another little think about it.

Soldato
Well I have nobody on my ignore list. Although some people have made me hovver over the button ;) There is one person I have seriously thought about adding. Mainly because I haven't read a single post they have made that has been either intelligent, funny, constructive or interesting. In fact they have all without exception been a waste of my time, that is some achievement! :D

But even they haven't irritated me enough to make me add them.

Associate
Tru said:
You think the only reason to ignore someone is because they wind you up? Have another little think about it.

Yes, of course, you're right. How could I forgot? When the planets align on the 7th month some members have to ignore everyone with H in their username, otherwise they turn into Werewolves. Silly me, lol.

Soldato
Muban said:
Well I have nobody on my ignore list. Although some people have made me hovver over the button ;) There is one person I have seriously thought about adding. Mainly because I haven't read a single post they have made that has been either intelligent, funny, constructive or interesting. In fact they have all without exception been a waste of my time, that is some achievement! :D

But even they haven't irritated me enough to make me add them.
... I was going to say the same but Mubs put it so much better ;)

Tru

Tru

Soldato
dmpoole said:
I'm with Old Turkey - I can't think of anything at all why I would hit my newly found Ignore button.
OK, an example. There's someone on my ignore list who only ever posts glib, sarcastic remarks that have little or no relevance to a thread. I like to read every post in a thread, before replying, and rubbish like that just slows me up.

I never used to understand the point of the ignore list, but once you get into it, it's great. It takes a while to get over the urge to click on the ignored posts but after that it's all fine.

Man of Honour
I see perfectly why people might use the ignore function.

We come here in our spare time because we like it. If somoene is posting irrelevant garbage all the time, and nothing else, why put up with it when the solution is in your CP?

Soldato
yourself8sb.png

Poor.

I don't have anybody on mine, I have a high tolerance for *****.

Suspended
Old Turkey said:
Yes, of course, you're right. How could I forgot? When the planets align on the 7th month some members have to ignore everyone with H in their username, otherwise they turn into Werewolves. Silly me, lol.
The people on my ignore list are on there because I only ever see them post mindless drivel and I can't be bothered to read it. It's ntohing to do with getting wound up at all!

In other news, I added zain today.

Soldato
Gilly said:
I see perfectly why people might use the ignore function.

We come here in our spare time because we like it. If somoene is posting irrelevant garbage all the time, and nothing else, why put up with it when the solution is in your CP?
because then you'll never see when I finaly post something witty AND spelled correctly.

Jet

Jet

Soldato
MrX.jpg

Sequoia ^^

His posts annoy for the simple reason that I want to know more about him. He's too mysterious for my liking ;)

I think we need a Sequoia autobiography post.

In other news...

...i don't have anyone ignored, i quite enjoy posts by idiots.

Back
Top Bottom