Who have you got on your ignore list?

lucasade1 said:
I have 4 on mine, although i'd prefer not to say who. I don't wish to view their opinion's because most of the time they talk out of their rear.

I have 6 on mine and for the same reason too ;)

The people on my ignore list are largely there for the benefit of the rest of the community. I find that if I talk to them it invariably turns into a boring and repetitive argument, and that's fun for no one.

lol, can people really annoy you so much that you can't just skip past their posts? Surely some threads make little sense if there are posts missing?

AdWright said:
lol, can people really annoy you so much that you can't just skip past their posts? Surely some threads make little sense if there are posts missing?
Like I said, it's people I get into arguments with. I don't come here to get into arguments; I come here to chat to people I enjoy chatting to. I don't think that anyone else enjoys seeing a protracted argument that eventually descends into pettiness, so I just keep some people ignored.

Also, if people say something I consider monumentally stupid I might ignore them, but that doesn't happen very often.

No-one on mine. There are a few people who can do my head in with there arguementative comments but I just mentally ignore them. People here on a whole are really nice so Im a happy poster!

+44

i have Chevens on my ignore list.

i can't rightly remember why, but it think that he was being quite antisemitic

anyway, i haven't seen any of his posts for a long while.

No-one at the moment.

I have only ever had one person on it and he has been on 3 times as I keep taking him off in case he says anything that doesn't annoy me but sooner or later, he goes back on for a while again. Annoying *%$"&*% :mad:

Stan :)

Back
Top Bottom