Who have you got on your ignore list?

Soldato
I only have one person on my list as I really dont hold a high opinion of the person in question or his posts in general. A few others have been on there in the past but they have since been banned or have stopped posting.

Permabanned
No one here, but that's more because keep finding small posts with 'You have this user on Ignore' gets on my nerves more than the poster in question usually did.

Also it got massively confusing when people start referring to the posts that are now invisible and I end up reading them anyway...

Soldato
Only have one poster on ignore, and can't remember for the life of me why.

Mind you, the last time he/she posted was 20th March and anything prior has been pruned.

There've been others that have come and gone.

Most often by the time I get around to hitting the ignore button, they are already banned anyways.... :D

(thanks, mods!!)

Associate
I did have one person on my ignore list. I never used to think much of his posts anyway and never had a conversation with him, then one day he posted saying that fellow forum members shouldn't use a particular website because it was full of spyware. He probably had no way of knowing, but I happen to own that website and know for a fact that it doesn't. Being that I wrote the code for the site from scratch and have spent well over a year working hard to build it up to what it is today, I was very angry that he could just come on here and exclaim to fellow OcUK user that my site was full of spyware (even though he probably didn't know it was mine). I didn't dignify his post with a reply, simply added him to my ignore list.

Seeing this thread reminded me that I have not seen any posts by him for a while and a quick look shows his status as now being PermaBanned. Good. :)

Soldato
I have 1, "tom", mainly because I got sick of his pretentious self efacing comments about how he was fantastic and has lots of money, nice car at 18 etc etc. In all honesty Im not a jealous person of wealth, I am quite well off these days but people that post threads and threads about it like he did/does got on my nerves something chronic. If this forum wasnt as well moderated as it is then I would have spoke my mind to him ages ago. Luckily I dont see him post that much any more.

There are other people that I would be close to putting on the list, but I refrain usually. tom is the only "lucky" guy to get on it.

Oops, just realised that was a bit of a rant, but I dont care :cool:

Soldato
I've been close but I cant see myself adding anyone to my ignore list As people have said, at least one post must have some sense in it and if you ignore a person they can never be redeemed in your eyes.

I wonder if I'm on anyones ignore list tho... :confused:

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I'm going to regret this

ignore.png

edit: if anyone wants to know why, just ask,

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
I have a couple of young Trolls on ignore.
Once i realise a poster is immature and only posts for reactions or for there own stupid giggles i hit the ignore button.
I do give it a while then take them of ignore but they just follow you about trying to be clever so i hit the ignore button again and forget about them.
I do get angry at some of the things said that are directed at people on here who care. It is quite odvious to me that some posters are very casual in there posting style and life style. Insecure fickle people i have No time for whatsoever.

Bri

Bri

Soldato
:D That's some list Tru!

I did have 1 person on mine, I can't really remember why though! I found myself being curious as to what they had posted that I always clicked on their post anyway to find out what it was. They're banned now though so I removed them.

Back
Top Bottom