Who here owns a Subaru?

Soldato
@Jumper118 didn't have the WRX for long? Was it just a stop gap until everything got sorted insurance-wise with the WR1?
no I planned on keeping it till my insurance was due to renew but I got bored. :p I've had it since december
WRX looked good, was it an SL?
Yes it's an sl. Leather heated seats and sun roof

It should be going on Friday then I need to wait until march to list the wr1 otherwise I I have to get a business account on ebay lol

Soldato
Want me to list on piston heads for you? I get free advertising.
that would be great. I need to some bits off it first as i have found myself an sti already. I I need to get the ecu, bootlid+spoiler and the exhaust off it.

The sti I am looking at has an issue with the ecu where it wont come on boost until the car has warmed up. It also has a 2007 boot lid and prodrive spoiler which I don't like at all. Then i want a prodrive exhaust as well cos it sounds epic and not too loud.
Forum or Facebook group the wr1 @Jumper118
Wr1 forum is dead :( i can't even sign up any more.
Facebook = evil

Soldato
that would be great. I need to some bits off it first as i have found myself an sti already. I I need to get the ecu, bootlid+spoiler and the exhaust off it.

The sti I am looking at has an issue with the ecu where it wont come on boost until the car has warmed up. It also has a 2007 boot lid and prodrive spoiler which I don't like at all. Then i want a prodrive exhaust as well cos it sounds epic and not too loud.

Wr1 forum is dead :( i can't even sign up any more.
Facebook = evil

Scoobynet man. Use that.

Buy a different sti forget one plagued with issues. Unless you're definitely sure thats and ecu related issue with boost.

Soldato
What is your budget? Facebook is a great place for buying looked after scoobs with plenty of history you check out through the users profile.

Send me a message through trust and I'll reply so you can buzz across pics and details and your phone number I will set up an ad on PH for you.

Soldato
Scoobynet man. Use that.

Buy a different sti forget one plagued with issues. Unless you're definitely sure thats and ecu related issue with boost.
it is not plagued with issues. I know exactly what's wrong with it and why :D I am 100% sure because the garage have swopped the ecu out of it that was working into a customers car :p and put the not working ecu in this one.

I' ll try scooby.net though thanks
What is your budget? Facebook is a great place for buying looked after scoobs with plenty of history you check out through the users profile.

Send me a message through trust and I'll reply so you can buzz across pics and details and your phone number I will set up an ad on PH for you.
I would rather donate money to apple than use facebook for 18 seconds.

The sti I am buying is single owner from new and has a full service history with the garage I work at and scooby clinic ;) its exactly what i want.

Ill trust you once I get home from work :)

Last edited:
Soldato
You shouldn't be coming on boost until the car is warm anyway ;) I wonder if it's a protection feature rather than a fault though.

Prodrive exhaust you say...

Soldato
You shouldn't be coming on boost until the car is warm anyway ;) I wonder if it's a protection feature rather than a fault though.

Prodrive exhaust you say...
Yes i know the guy who has said car which it was taken out of drives flat out from cold. Which is why he has found this fault. I let my car get to tat least the first line before i even move unless I'm in the alto. Then I go straight to red line from cold because it needs to break so I have an excuse to swap it

Soldato
Cheated n gritted it. No chance i am leaving car on the road, i wouldn't be able to sleep :p

CtBFedy.jpg

Crap tyres

Yup eagle F1s, great in the wet n dry, ***** in the snow :p To be fair, it made it up the drive then just randomly slid back down, it is pretty steep.

Drove mine in the snow no probs. All 10 flakes of it that is.

Sounds dangerous. Be careful.

Back
Top Bottom