whos better

Soldato
today i had an argument with my friend about who is a better player. who do you guys think roy keane of man u or patrick viera (SP) of arsenal

i think its keane

Man of Honour
i think its keane as well

however vieira has a few years more left in him than keane

very close call though Keane shades it on experience for me.

Soldato
i think ur wrong Viera is better, keane is a better motivator but viera is a better player just listen to wat dyer and bobby robson said about him after the match on sat.

Oh and I predict this thread is gonna get real ugly real soon.

Man of Honour
You have no idea what a can of worms you've just opened....

Personally though, I would go for Vieria. Has more to his game than Keane IMHO, and has calmed down quite a lot over recent years, while Keane has gone the other way and isn't far away from being a raving looney.

It's a very close call though I have to admit. If Keane could calm down like he was a season or two ago it'd almost be dead level.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by memphisto
thats an opinion mate to just dismiss everyone elses because you think you know is very arrogant.
As you say, he's expressing an opinion which is what this thread is all about.

Personally, I don't particularly rate either of them. But, given the choice of the two then it has to be the footballer as the other one is just a thug.

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Chong Warrior
Also, voting for a player who plays for your own team doesn't carry much weight.

So this vote should carry a few ton coming from a yid, I say Viera is the better player!:eek:

good point as well :)

I honestly do think keane just shades it though although I would give my right arm to have vieira playing for MUFC. ;)

as he has at least 5-6 years left in him whereas I dont think keane will be playing that much in 2 years time.

Soldato
You can see from uniteds drop in form just what Keane can do for a team. I really rate him, he isnt scoring every game, or assisting, but he's always there, he's an excellent motivator, and more importantly, he gives a damn about the team he plays for.

Soldato
Originally posted by 2blue4u
As you say, he's expressing an opinion which is what this thread is all about.

Personally, I don't particularly rate either of them. But, given the choice of the two then it has to be the footballer as the other one is just a thug.

lol i didnt bother looking at ur name and thought it was cem and was about to say some nasty things about Spurs :eek: :p

u need a player like them coz they protect the defense and set player off in attack, they also win the ball a lot and this makes them almost the most important players there.

which team do u support?

Last edited:
Associate
Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
Personally though, I would go for Vieria. Has more to his game than Keane IMHO, and has calmed down quite a lot over recent years, while Keane has gone the other way and isn't far away from being a raving looney.

Agreed. Viera. If only that he is yonger and not a complete muppet :p. But seriously, I don't like keane's snide side, which seems to be getting larger by the day ;)

Davids? HA!

Soldato
Blue is a Chelsea fan. /shudders

Both do bring a lot to their repective teams but both really have some issues with discipline. However like Blue gotta go for the footballer over the thug.

Soldato
Originally posted by Cemetery
Blue is a Chelsea fan. /shudders

Both do bring a lot to their repective teams but both really have some issues with discipline. However like Blue gotta go for the footballer over the thug.

*shudders*

so we got support from a chelsea fan and a spurs fan am i the only one who finds this odd :eek:

blue prolly thinks Petit is the midfielder around heh ;) :D :p

Soldato
I think keane is the better of the two, passes well, moatavates the team, tackles, scores, protects the defence, passionate. Viera is still awsome but keane is slightly better both are one of the best ,idfielders in the world

Back
Top Bottom