whos better

Soldato
Originally posted by Jazz
Do u have a clue wat ur talking about
yes

dyer, robson garry speed said viera is the best midfielder in the world.
fair dos, people are entitled to their opinion, the vast majority of prem managers would rather have keane, that is fact

Why was fergie hell bent on getting viera
because he could learn from keane, and incase butt or phil neville get injured :p

why were juve and Real also after him
cos keane is unavailable for transfer

So u quote Fergie who was also saying at the end of the last season that any time now arsenal gonna screw up where was ur precious keane then even he couldnt stop u from loosing at Old trafford and loosing the title at ur own ground
i am quoting the most sucessful manager of the last ten years, that is fact. he must have some clue about football dont you recon :rolleyes:

So we have no idea but u do, hahaha
yes, i would say why but it would sound big headed

Arsene wenger has made a team as good or probably better than the best man utd team fergie has, it sure does hurt doesnt it, face the facts mate move over coz ur team aint the best anymore :D
weve had our time, im not afraid to admit it

well you put over some real valid points there didnt you :rolleyes:

Soldato
Originally posted by memphisto
erm ayala is a defender

just though you would like to know ;)

Yes i know, i'm really not sure why i put him in there. I realised about 3 seconds after i posted it, but forgot to edit it.

Ah well, i usually end up looking like a plonker, so i might as well do it myself rather than let other people do it :D

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
dyer, robson garry speed said viera is the best midfielder in the world.
fair dos, people are entitled to their opinion, the vast majority of prem managers would rather have keane, that is fact

I doubt if a third of the Premiership managers would want Keane, therefore your statement is pure fiction and that is fact.

Soldato
Originally posted by Big Kev
I doubt if a third of the Premiership managers would want Keane, therefore your statement is pure fiction and that is fact.

you doubt, therefore it is your opinion not fact

in the year keane got pfa player of the year, sky did a thing about managers XI, keane was in every single one of them, some alongside vieira, some instead of.

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
you doubt, therefore it is your opinion not fact

I was being sarcastic, as pure your earlier thread, didn't think I'd have to explain that.

I told you before, if you prove that the majority of the present Premiership managers would prefer Keane, I'll concede, until then, it's pure conjecture.

Soldato
Originally posted by Big Kev

I told you before, if you prove that the majority of the present Premiership managers would prefer Keane, I'll concede, until then, it's pure conjecture.

in the year keane got pfa player of the year, sky did a thing about managers XI, keane was in every single one of them, some alongside vieira, some instead of.

/btw kev your sig, ive just gotta get my dvd out i recon, classic ! :D

Soldato
err wat yr was keane player of the yr and why dont we ask them now who they would want in their team.

Also yes u did quote "most sucessful manager of the last ten years" but he is also commenting on his own player so his opinion is biased

also viera wasnt available for transfer either other teams approached us

Soldato
Their both awsome easily the best 2 midfielders in the prem, without a doubt both in the top 10 best midfielders in the world. People say keane is better people say viera is better, that is just personal opinion, but no matter what people say about the players "oh keane is a thug, viera is a thug" really? thugs are people that constantly fight on the street, keane and viera dont do that, they are both just very passionate players with a burning desire to win trophies hence their aggresion.

But there is no question that both would get in to any squad in the world.

So i think it would be a good idea to drop this subject as people seem to be arguing a lot

Soldato
Skill: Vieira
Pace: Vieira
Aggression: Keane
Determination: Equal
Passing: Vieira
Shooting: Keane
Control: Vieira
Heading: Vieira
Motivation: Keane
Rolling around on the floor like a big girls blouse after receiving a small knock: Vieira

;) :p :D

Back
Top Bottom