whos better

Man of Honour
so what is ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

that the two or three non arsenal or man utd fans have all picked vieira ?

so what they are just as entitled to there opinion as arsenal fans and man Utd fans just because we are picking the player form our own clubs makes no difference.

at least some of us have the decency to say that vieira is a darn good player and Keane just shades it you lot just kepp on calling him a thug etc etc

the question was who is the better footballer not who is the better thug ?

Soldato
Originally posted by Gilly
And now not even the arse fans can spell Vieira :D

I'd have Davids over them both, I'd have Vieira over Keane.

Keane is too much of a liability

r u talking about david who plays for Juve and holland right. I dont rate him that highly

hey wat r u an english teacher we dont need to spell his name right :D :p

Man of Honour
Originally posted by CliffyG
Did it on purpose to see if i could draw the pedantic people out, seems to have worked ;).

Almost a good cover up :p

Originally posted by Jazz
r u talking about david who plays for Juve and holland right. I dont rate him that highly

No, Davids ;) yeah, he's the one. He's brilliant when he's on fire.

Originally posted by Jazz

hey wat r u an english teacher we dont need to spell his name right :D :p

hey, it's Kev that always picks up on it, not me!

Soldato
Originally posted by memphisto
at least some of us have the decency to say that vieira is a darn good player and Keane just shades it you lot just kepp on calling him a thug etc etc

the question was who is the better footballer not who is the better thug ?

ROFL :D

Hate to say this m8, but read mine & Blue's posts...neither actually say that Keane is the thug...you are assuming things about him, wonder why ;)

& most have said both are good players.

Soldato
No, Davids ;) yeah, he's the one. He's brilliant when he's on fire.

stop correcting my spellings :mad: :p

From what ive seen he is never on form, when he has been playing good he is not as good as viera is on form

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Cemetery
ROFL :D

Hate to say this m8, but read mine & Blue's posts...neither actually say that Keane is the thug...you are assuming things about him, wonder why ;)

& most have said both are good players.

yeah you both said you would pick the footballer over the thug

and yes i know keane is a bit of a thug and if you didnt mean that then the whole thing is reversed with the only non man u fans in the thread now picking keane and not vieira the thug :)

therefore only arsenal fans are picking vieira ;)

Soldato
well IMHO opinion they are both great players.

they both have their bad sides. the problem with Keane is he doesnt know when to shut up.

however i think on player ability and what he brings to the team, keane shades it.

Soldato
keane is the better player. full stop. apart from winger every other manager in the premier league has said the same, that keane would be the first name down on their teamsheets.

never mind people on these forums who think they are in the know, despite never kicking a football at any decent level throughout their entire lives, what matters is the opinion of people in the game.

"If i was putting Roy Keane out there to represent Manchester United on a one against one, wed win the derby, the national, the boat race and anything else. " Sir Alex Ferguson.

Soldato
Originally posted by BrenOS
keane is the better player. full stop. apart from arsene wenger every other manager in the premier league has said the same, that keane would be the first name down on their teamsheets.

never mind people on these forums who think they are in the know, despite never kicking a football at any decent level throughout their entire lives, what matters is the opinion of people in the game.

"If i was putting Roy Keane out there to represent Manchester United on a one against one, wed win the derby, the national, the boat race and anything else. " Sir Alex Ferguson.

Do u have a clue wat ur talking about

dyer, robson garry speed said viera is the best midfielder in the world.

Why was fergie hell bent on getting viera
why were juve and Real also after him

So u quote Fergie who was also saying at the end of the last season that any time now arsenal gonna screw up where was ur precious keane then even he couldnt stop u from loosing at Old trafford and loosing the title at ur own ground

So we have no idea but u do, hahaha

Arsene wenger has made a team as good or probably better than the best man utd team fergie has, it sure does hurt doesnt it, face the facts mate move over coz ur team aint the best anymore :D

Last edited:
Soldato
keane is the better player. full stop. apart from Arsene Wenger every other manager in the premier league has said the same, that keane would be the first name down on their teamsheets.

Show me evidence of that and I'll believe you, I would think it would be the other way round. Swearing isn't allowed either.

Just because I've not played a decent level of football, doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about, it's very probable that I've attended more live matches than anyone else on here, so I've seen a lot more.

Slightly biased, I think.

As previously pointed out, Ferguson tried to buy Vieira a few times over the last few seasons, must be a reason behind that.

Man of Honour
just becasue you have been to live matches means nothing mate

try playing over 800 competitive matches for various teams at various levels and on top of that watching god knows how many matches live and on the TV over the past few years.

Although your opinion is very very valid watching live matches doesnt make it moreso than anyone else on the forums.

Remember 2or 3 seasons ago real inter barca etc were all after keane the reason they have turned to vieira is simply due to keanes age now.

Vieira is definetly in the top 3-5 midfielders in the world but so is keane and it will come down to personal preference who is the best. The arguments will rage on but for the moment I would pick keane in my team over vieira ask me again in a years time and I would probably pick vieira Keane edges it on experience and leadership IMHO but is getting old, Vieira is a good few years younger and may go onto be a better player than keane ever was but at the moment i pick keane.

If it was a choice between Keane in his prime (treble winning season) and vieira

It would have to be Keane without a doubt. But in the current time the choice is far far closer.

Associate
I'd say Vieria is the better player now.

Keane of a few years ago would have been the better player, I personally think Vieria will better that as a player. Keane, as now as has been pointed out, he has become a liability.

E.Davids is a drug taking !"£$%^^&& and I would not give him the time of day.

Vieria I think is the best player of his type in the world.

Soldato
but how do we know viera has even got to his prime he can still get better.

I aint got a problem with u memphisto coz obviously ur gonna say keane coz u support manyoo same as me saying Vieira but BrenOS makes it out like Vieira aint all that but that is plain stupid.

Associate
Prove it. He was cleared iirc

And of all the midfielders mentioned, I'd take Batty first :D

Without his B sample I'd find it Difficult. As I recall, he did test positive for a banned substance in both samples ?

As for Batty, the master of the sideways pass :p But a good ball winner

Back
Top Bottom