• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

why do gpus randomly need reseating?

I’ve seen it a couple of times when I was doing PC repairs many years ago. Happens more often with RAM. Not actually sure why, but assume it’s something to do with corrosion on the contacts and sliding it back in scratches that off again for good contact.

this is a funny little find, ocuk academy video showing how to reseat a gpu to fix 'issues'
beware watching it, the sound levels are rubbish, making the presenter sound much louder than the music

You don’t think it’s this guy messing with you?

IMG-2906.webp
maybe but, I've killed him enough times to make sure he stays dead now, except maybe not in sea of thieves, I can't play that because of my disability, I'd love to check out the easter eggs there, I'd like to see how Murray is doing too, I presume that it is set after my return to monkey island( great game btw)

Last edited:
I remember having to reseat my 1070 at least a couple of times. Started using a prop always since. I think it might be due to me moving the case around a bit.

I only needed to once, but I think that is because I never seated it in properly in the first place.

PCIE was stuck at 1x instead of 16 :cry:

Back
Top Bottom