• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

why do gpus randomly need reseating?

Probably to rule out the cause being that it was not initially inserted correctly by the user. If you have been inserting correctly then perhaps there is some environmental issue as a contributor.
gpu inserted correctly by a Pro computer guy, and working for several months before needing a reseat to fix a no signal error

Never once have I needed to

The problems I get are software based 99% of the time, and usually fixed by re-installing windows.

my PCs and my kids PCs
I'm not talking about reseating a gpu because it has fallen out of the socket! but to fix it when suddenly there is no video signal coming from the pc
I refuse to believe that I am the only one to know that reseating the gpu, can fix a no signal error
Maybe the cat or dog is playing rough with your pc when you are not there? I've never had to reseat my gpu either. Advice about reseating it is normally just one of them things people just like reinstalling the drivers etc.

People have no idea how you treat your pc so the most obvious solution to a connection problem is to make sure it's connected properly.

Back
Top Bottom