Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Permabanned
I never do rustlers burgers like the instructions say. Microwaving bread with a slab of chilled meat in it makes the buns soggy. So I stick the buns in the toaster while I microwave the burger for a minute longer than instructed with the cheese on it already. The gunk they supply goes in the bin and I use red sauce.

Soldato
The chicken one isn't bad if you add a bit of lettuce or similar and use some kitchen roll to quickly get moisture off the plate before it goes soggy.

Soldato
I do eat them occasionally, the bun sogginess is a major problem though and the nutritional value is dubious.

However when im in a rush and dont have more than 5 minutes to eat they work, its the solidness that fills me up I don't get with soup. Am not a fattie.

Soldato
A friend of mine lived off these for about a year and a half during the last part of uni.

He got cancer. No serously, he got cancer, when he told the docs what he was eating for 1.5 years, they were damn sure it was that and the chemicals in it that accumulated in his lymphatic nodes. 2-3 years of serious treament and multiple open surgeries and he was ok again, he eats extremely healthily now. They only performed so much serious surgery on him as he was a 21 year old lad so had a good chance to survive, and he did.

Caporegime
OP
A friend of mine lived off these for about a year and a half during the last part of uni.

He got cancer. No serously, he got cancer, when he told the docs what he was eating for 1.5 years, they were damn sure it was that and the chemicals in it that accumulated in his lymphatic nodes. 2-3 years of serious treament and multiple open surgeries and he was ok again, he eats extremely healthily now. They only performed so much serious surgery on him as he was a 21 year old lad so had a good chance to survive, and he did.

... Is this post 100% serious? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom