Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Permabanned
You are what you eat.

Eat junk food in moderation if you really must.

Have no doubt it could have a major part in health issues inc cancer.

Caporegime
Pfft, Buns in the toaster, Burger in the oven.

Buns are therefore not soggy as hell and eventually not rubbery as hell once cooled... and the burger is perhaps drier, but far less unfortunate.

Still the "sauce" packaged with the burgers are basically the only taste you get.

/best food ever.

Caporegime
OP
It is probably because of all the chemicals that are typically in meat, rather than specifically Rustlers burgers though. I expect the outcome would have been similar if he ordered McDonalds burgers every day.

Permabanned
It's a true story. Your right that no one can be completely sure how people get cancer, but they termed it as a 'likely significant contributer'. He literally ate rustlers burgers for 95% of his diet.

There was a thread on Reddit a while back where an American was retelling the tale of a room mate that dined on nothing but pizza and started complaining his gums were bleeding regularly. OP basically asked "when was the last time you ate some fruit?" and the guy was like "Why I gotta eat fruit?" and OP was like "How the **** do you intend on getting vitamin C to prevent scurvy?". Guy thought he was getting everything his body needed through pizza and an occasional OJ.

Soldato
Used to have a flatmate who'd pick up them when on offer to have as a snack whilst cooking other stuff :eek:. Anyway, he'd put the bread in a toaster to make it better, etc. It didn't make much sense to me, tbh.

The eating it whilst cooking other stuff didn't make sense or toasting it?

Soldato
Yeah it's remarkable, he learned the hard way, I'll never forget meeting up with him after he got out of hospital, showed me a massive cut down the middle of his chest. He said they had to go in through the front to remove tumors basically along his spine area where lymph nodes were (something like that), and basically held most of his internal organs out the way, said his intestines felt different cuz they put them back not in the way they were (obviously correctly just folded in a different way)

Permabanned
Bad diet in general for a long period of time (years) could make chances of that or other illness rise a huge amount.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;26818811 said:
And this was caused by a microwave burger?

As I said above, they termed it a likely significant contributer.

He basically fed his body food preservatives, and whatever other chemicals are in it, everything about it is reformed food stuffs I believe?

Back
Top Bottom