Why do people buy Rustlers microwave burgers?

Caporegime
OP
- He must fully eat three McDonald's meals per day: breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

- He must consume every item on the McDonald's menu at least once over the course of the 30 days (he managed this in nine days).

- He must only ingest items that are offered on the McDonald's menu, including bottled water. All outside consumption of food is prohibited.

- He must Super Size the meal when offered, but only when offered (i.e., he is not able to Super Size items himself) (Spurlock was offered 9 times; 5 of them were in Texas).

- He will attempt to walk about as much as a typical U.S citizen, based on a suggested figure of 5,000 standardized distance steps per day,[8] but he did not closely adhere to this, as he walked more while in New York than in Houston.

After five days Spurlock has gained 9.5 pounds

On Day 21, Spurlock has heart palpitations. His internist, Dr. Daryl Isaacs, advises him to stop what he is doing immediately to avoid any serious health problems.

Soldato
Ignore the instructions.

Warm up a grill to max, place the sliced bun, patty and a couple of rashers of bacon under it. Remove bun when toasted and turn the patty and bacon over when sizzling.

When both sides of the patty and bacon are done (a couple of turns), take them out and mayonnaise the bun top and bottom. Slice up some lettuce and add it to the top half. Put the patty on the bottom half of the bun, stick the cheese on, chop the bacon up into small squares and add them on top of the now melted cheese.

Finally mix a small amount of ketchup in with some onion relish (or just use burger relish) and put a small dollop on top in the bacon. Construct the burger and you're....

Done!

Permabanned
Think I will just slap some relish on my dogs poo, probably taste better and safer for my health too (had urine and blood work done 11 weeks ago, perfect health for 12yrs) and he is a virgin so no STD's.

Caporegime
Ignore the instructions.

Warm up a grill to max, place the sliced bun, patty and a couple of rashers of bacon under it. Remove bun when toasted and turn the patty and bacon over when sizzling.

When both sides of the patty and bacon are done (a couple of turns), take them out and mayonnaise the bun top and bottom. Slice up some lettuce and add it to the top half. Put the patty on the bottom half of the bun, stick the cheese on, chop the bacon up into small squares and add them on top of the now melted cheese.

Finally mix a small amount of ketchup in with some onion relish (or just use burger relish) and put a small dollop on top in the bacon. Construct the burger and you're....

Done!

Still better to just buy mince and do it yourself...if one is seriously going to go through all that :o:o:o:o:o:o

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
When I was contracting I used to be a Regular Rustler purely because time was money and the most efficient use of time was to pick up a ready made burger for lunch.

Ever since I stopped so did the Rustling and now enjoy proper food and physically feel better for it too.

Moral of the story? Contracting makes you eat ****.*

*Maybe.

Soldato
As I said above, they termed it a likely significant contributer.

He basically fed his body food preservatives, and whatever other chemicals are in it, everything about it is reformed food stuffs I believe?

I bet it was the dihydrogen monoxide in it. 100% of people who have consumed dihydrogen monoxide will die!

Caporegime
OP
I have stumbled across the worst possible smell in the world ever. Worse than the worst of poos, and rotting flesh.

I went downstairs and was met with a strong smell of slightly stale smelling Rustlers burger, cheap air freshener, and new tyres, and almost chucked up.

Caporegime
Oh god, man up. It's just a bad burger, not a pile of dog ****. You're as bad as the people who say McDonald's makes them feel physically sick, like it's the worst thing ever. Way to over exaggerate.

I eat them because I'm a poor student. No, I'm not dead. No, I'm not fat. No, I haven't thrown up because of the apparent awful taste which is worse than any other taste in the WHOLE world!

Caporegime
OP
Oh god, man up. It's just a bad burger, not a pile of dog ****. You're as bad as the people who say McDonald's makes them feel physically sick, like it's the worst thing ever. Way to over exaggerate.

I eat them because I'm a poor student. No, I'm not dead. No, I'm not fat. No, I haven't thrown up because of the apparent awful taste which is worse than any other taste in the WHOLE world!

It might actually make them feel physically sick though. :p

McDonalds food gives me an instant stomach ache.

I didn't say you were anything other than a poor student, I didn't say you were dead, I didn't suggest that you were fat, I didn't suggest that you had thrown up because of the taste, and I didn't say that it was the worst taste in the world. :p

Unsurprisingly, I would rather eat a Rustlers burger to a dog turd, though if for whatever ridiculous reason I ever were to devour a dog turd (what the ****), I wouldn't post about it on a forum. :p

Last edited:
Associate
Ate a couple of them when I was younger, The most recent one I had was around a year ago, The burger was white after I microwaved it, needless to say I didn't eat it or buy another, I will never buy another again either.

Back
Top Bottom