Wikileaks to release Hillary documents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I can't find anything on any email leaks only Hillary accusing Trump of sexual assault over his hidden microphone comment, which is rather hilarious considering she is married to perhaps the biggest sexual predator in US presidential history.
?.......surely the face of an innocent man :p
281tyjs.jpg

Caporegime
Regarding the DNC and collusion - I previously thought it was clear cut (absolutely rigging the process). However I know now that isn't the case and it's somewhat more nuanced; they and the Hillary-loving networks actively interfered but it never went further than this. It wasn't rigging the process. The leaked emails show a clear hatred for Bernie (he was a threat to their institution after all), some moves and suggestions to undermine him. The media played a huge role in all of this (remember when Bernie supporters were 'throwing' chairs) but that's hardly new - Fox champion for Trump and CNN/MSNBC for Clinton.

I learned my lesson, however I still think the Democrats are deadwood and not good for the country. They don't support single payer, helped give more money than Trump asked for with the military budget and are completely addicted to money in politics. They are meant to be the party of the people but all they are is a centre-right party who look more appealing because their only opponents are even more right wing than they are. They have no spine and with the likes of Schumer and Pelosi (several of her recent speeches make her look like a lost old woman who can barely string a sentence together), are completely out of touch. How are these two even in power after being decimated across all levels of Government by the Republicans? For the most part all I have seen are platitudes (watch anything Tom Perez says) and a party that is much too close to special interests. Are the Republicans worse? Absolutely, but the parties are like Alan Sugar choosing who designed the best hotel room in last week's Apprentice - the Democrats are simply the least worst.

Caporegime
As for Wiki - even I think it's probably going to be BS. She's definitely shady but what veteran politician of her stature wouldn't*? However as we have seen with Whitewater and Benghazi, just because she is/may be - it doesn't instantly mean illegality.

Soldato

My impression is that JFK was more "popular" than "predatory". Infidelity by the bucketload, though.

?.......surely the face of an innocent man :p
281tyjs.jpg

I don't know if you know this (you probably do but others may not), but that photo is especially on point for this tangent. That's him at the Presidential Candidate Debates between Trump and Hillary when Trump showed up with three of the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape and a fourth who was the child-rape victim (she was 12 at the time) of a man that Hillary Clinton defended when she was a lawyer. (The man got a plea-bargain under Hillary and 12 months in prison).

Trump played something of a blinder, politically. The Democrat-favouring media had been playing the "grab them by the pussy" quote almost on permanent loop at that point. Nearly all of the attacks on Trump were character attacks - as per usual with US politics. Trump called a supposed puff-piece with some journalists showing him getting read for the debate just before and of course they all showed up. Only to find Trump sitting there with these four women. The press fell back to their "grab them by the pussy" questions and one of Bill's victims (alleged, I should say although there were very generous settlements) curtly responded "actions matter more than words". Trump then got up and went with them to the debates where Bill Clinton found himself - as pictured above - looking at those same women sitting right across from him.

Trump also brought up the fact that Hillary had defended a 42 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl when she started to try the "grab them by the pussy" attacks again. And pointed out the now adult woman in the audience. Who welcomed the opportunity to attack her rapist's defender after all these years.

So that's the story behind the photo above, for any who are interested.

Commissario
My impression is that JFK was more "popular" than "predatory". Infidelity by the bucketload, though.

I don't know if you know this (you probably do but others may not), but that photo is especially on point for this tangent. That's him at the Presidential Candidate Debates between Trump and Hillary when Trump showed up with three of the women who have accused Bill Clinton of rape and a fourth who was the child-rape victim (she was 12 at the time) of a man that Hillary Clinton defended when she was a lawyer. (The man got a plea-bargain under Hillary and 12 months in prison).

Tru.

Wasn't that child rape case one that Hillary Clinton didn't want to take on, but was assigned to her as part of her job and she specifically asked not to do it?
Not Hillary Clinton going out to look for the worst possible cases to defend, which is how Trump supporters seem to want to paint it.

It's almost like the Legal system requires even the most horrible of criminals to be entitled to a competent defence lawyer who will do their best for their client, in order for the system to actually function (unlike Trump who supported the conviction of several teens for a very serious crime it turns out they didn't commit, then said "well they committed other crimes" when the real criminal was apprehended).

IIRC the plea bargain was also in part because the prosecution bungled the handling of the case (evidence was thrown out from memory), and they didn't have any confidence it would have got a conviction in court.
Again part of the legal system (in America at least) working as intended, where the prosecution if they're unsure of the chances of conviction will go for a low sentence to clear the case. This is something that misfires in both directions, as it's not uncommon for someone who is innocent to go for a plea to a much lower offence because they don't trust they've be found not guilty, whilst the guilty will take it because it's less time in jail (and the police like it as it means when they've completely screwed up they can still possibly salvage something).

Soldato
Wasn't that child rape case one that Hillary Clinton didn't want to take on, but was assigned to her as part of her job and she specifically asked not to do it?
Not Hillary Clinton going out to look for the worst possible cases to defend, which is how Trump supporters seem to want to paint it.

That is the one. But I never said anything to the contrary about the above. Simply that she got a man who raped a 12 year old girl down to one year in prison and that Trump pulled a powerful political stunt by tricking the press into covering it and having Bill's victims and the child victim present at the debate. It immediately hampered the sexual moral superiority card which was one of the chief avenues of attack the Democrats and media were using against him at the time. Anyway, that's where the photo of Bill Clinton was taken from. He's sitting mere metres away from women who openly accused him of rape on national TV.

The prisoner chose to plead guilty from the start, as I understand it. There's a Snopes page on it that has a lot of the details.

Commissario
Yeah you "didn't say it" you said she got him down to a year in jail as if that wasn't her job as a defence lawyer.
Which from what I understand of the case wasn't surprising, the prosecution messed up blgly and were low energy (to use some trumpisms).

She didn't want to do it, and wasn't proud of it, but she did her job to the best of her abilities as she was required to do.
If you're ever accused of a vile crime you would probably be glad to have a lawyer who didn't let their personal opinions of you or the crime you were accused of affect their performance.

And the photo is utter nonsense as anything other than a photo of a fraction of a second, he could have looked like that because someone walked in the door, or he cauight something from the corner of his eyes, to take it as some form of proof that he's dodgy is pretty silly, as if you take enough photos of anyone you'll get such shots (there are probably some of pretty much every pope since the start of modern photography).
There are people who specifically look for such "bad looking" photos for the papers either for comedy or for use in campaigns against them.

Soldato

Trump played something of a blinder, politically. The Democrat-favouring media had been playing the "grab them by the pussy" quote almost on permanent loop at that point. Nearly all of the attacks on Trump were character attacks - as per usual with US politics. Trump called a supposed puff-piece with some journalists showing him getting read for the debate just before and of course they all showed up. Only to find Trump sitting there with these four women. The press fell back to their "grab them by the pussy" questions and one of Bill's victims (alleged, I should say although there were very generous settlements) curtly responded "actions matter more than words". Trump then got up and went with them to the debates where Bill Clinton found himself - as pictured above - looking at those same women sitting right across from him.

Trump also brought up the fact that Hillary had defended a 42 year old man who raped a 12 year old girl when she started to try the "grab them by the pussy" attacks again. And pointed out the now adult woman in the audience. Who welcomed the opportunity to attack her rapist's defender after all these years.

So that's the story behind the photo above, for any who are interested.

How are Trump steaks, Trump university, and Trump water going?
If it's HC to defend someone, that's her job. Doesn't matter if you think the guy is guilty, a piece of crap, a mass rapist. It's her job. Do you know there are millions of lawyers who do the exact same thing, or are you that stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom