Willing to teach Python for free

I have had a couple of replys in trust :) If anyone interested just mail me there.. perhaps I could teach a few at once or something.

Edit: Sent out some more trust emails in response to some of the above posts :)

Last edited:
I've been dabbling in Python on and off for a while now, it's brilliant. It's one of the few languages that can accomplish most tasks with minimal fuss. Even if your know Java/C++/C# or any other mainstream language it still comes in handy.

Got 2 python programs here with source: http://www.jimaroo.co.uk

Python pulling data from OcUK Minecraft server (playerlist) and Python secure password generator.

Just random little things. ;)
I've had a look at the secure password generator. I've downloaded it and I might play with it. :p Can I ask why you haven't got all the symbols in the script such as '!'?

No reason, laziness i guess.
Hehe. :) I just thought that the more symbols you have to choose from the more secure the resulting password can potentially be. :)

Code:
symbols = list('-;:@_#[]{}/&%$"!|?^/\~*')

is more like it. :p
Nice one. :) Might have a play with Python tonight and see if I can get the script to give me some nice new passwords.

It'd be interesting if people could post any resources they use, or any little projects they work on. It'd be great to see how others approach problems and would be great for people learning :D

I'd be willing to learn it, never even touched coding though if that would be an issue, Always wanted to learn some sort of code just to know its possible for me :)

I'd be willing to learn it, never even touched coding though if that would be an issue, Always wanted to learn some sort of code just to know its possible for me :)

Its ok, I'm teaching someone that doesn't even know how to code HTML or CSS :)
I will send you mail in trust.

edit: Oh dear, says you haven't set up your trust account :S

Its ok, I'm teaching someone that doesn't even know how to code HTML or CSS :)
I will send you mail in trust.

edit: Oh dear, says you haven't set up your trust account :S

I'm very new here, I'll erm try and find it =]

Edit: I put links to my email and skype under my name, couldn't find the trust part :(
Saying that I think I just did it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom