Willing to teach Python for free

How are you going about this mate? I've just started to look at Python but I've not really got the spare time to get in to it on a regular basis.

If you are setting these guys challenges/mini-projects then I wouldn't mind having a go, but if you are doing it over MSN etc then I probably can't commit to it!

Email sent via trust :)

3D programming is the only place my programming skills really lack. Perhaps you could teach me a few things on that front!
I usually use 2D when I am writing games for that reason. I have plans to learn some GL :)

You can ask me questions on 3d coding if you want, email in trust. I'm a bit rusty on it tho has been some years.

Hey it seems your pretty busy :P but if you got room for another i would love to learn. im about to start studying computer science starting on the 26th and tryed to learn some python and java.

Holy! this thread still going?

I am accepting more folks. a lot of them have stopped accepting help due to them being too busy.
Only have one guy that I actaully spend time teaching, he has become quite a good programmer thanks to my help.

I feel that I can easily teach a few more, so I shall be sending out contact info again (assuming more folks reply to this thread)!
Feel free to message me in trust.

Hey it seems your pretty busy :P but if you got room for another i would love to learn. im about to start studying computer science starting on the 26th and tryed to learn some python and java.

Please configure your trust account.

Last edited:
Sorry Rich I've been so busy with the new job recently that I just haven't had the time to sit down and have some 'me' time, not to mention that a lot of my stuff is packed away at the moment. Definitely still interested so will be in touch with you on MSN soon.

Sorry Rich I've been so busy with the new job recently that I just haven't had the time to sit down and have some 'me' time, not to mention that a lot of my stuff is packed away at the moment. Definitely still interested so will be in touch with you on MSN soon.

Cheers, its not just you, a lot of people work long hours and have little time for it. The one guy I do teach frequently is a college student, so no problem for him.
It has helped him a lot with his visual basic classes at college :D

well the wife is due mid Oct so I'll be having 5 weeks off then. I'll need something to fill the time when I'm looking after sprog or in between sleeps :D Might get in touch closer to the date :D

Wish I saw this when you first created the post. If you feel you need more, I'll send you a message when I make it back to my PC next week :)

Wouldn't mind some teaching on something new :)

Chuck me an e-mail in my trust. Wouldn't mind finding out a bit more about Python, which version are you using? I'm an Access VBA junior Software Developer who hate's badly formatted and slow VBA and legacy 2000 programs so Python is good.

Holy! this thread still going?

I am accepting more folks. a lot of them have stopped accepting help due to them being too busy.
Only have one guy that I actaully spend time teaching, he has become quite a good programmer thanks to my help.

I feel that I can easily teach a few more, so I shall be sending out contact info again (assuming more folks reply to this thread)!
Feel free to message me in trust.

Please configure your trust account.

Would you be willing to teach a complet newbie sir?

Back
Top Bottom