Willow: TV Series

Soldato
You showed a 7 year old Alien?!?
LOL - my stepdad thought it would be hilarious to show me Alien when I was about 4 or 5 and it scared the life out of me, he also used to watch horror movies in the daytime and deliberately let me sit with him and never tell me it was a horror, had a few issues for years after that, he was a sadistic **** I wouldn't **** on if he were on fire though.

Ironically, Alien is now my favourite movie of all time :D

Soldato
Nope, it was crap first time around.

The only High Fantasy show that needs to hit the TV screens in Magician oh and maybe that Dungeons and Dragons one when the flew around space in ships, cant remember what it is called now.

"Indeed I watched the godfather the other day and trying to get through number 2..... Either its not aged well or was pants to start with."

You don't think Godfather 1 and 2 is are any good though, so I don't think anyone will be taking your film criticism too seriously...

LMAO :D

Soldato
i wish that i had known they were filming in my neck of the woods, i would have been begging to be an extra in the background lol.

this is the first i have heard of it sadly.

Caporegime
I remember the hype foer this movie, even had cereals putting in little foam characters that went on top of a foam stand (we used to use them as little boats in puddles at break time in porimary school), don't even recall the movie being upto much despite the hype train towing it along.

Soldato
Warwick Davis' life must have been a roller-coaster of ups and downs. Make a few movies as a bit part player, hang off the fact you were in Star Wars then nothing for ages, probably live an average life.
Only to do Harry Potter film and than have Gervais pick you up and then get lots of parts, a TV show and now a remake series on Disney of your original work. Good on him..

Last edited:
Associate
I watched the movie again last night after seeing this thread. I like the setting so fingers crossed the series is at least "OK".
I'm not sure if Warwick is a strong lead though, I wonder if that's how it will play out or if they'll split the limelight with other characters, he's not (in my opinion) a brilliant actor so I don't think I could stand multiple hours of him on screen in a series vs 2hrs of the movie.

Back
Top Bottom