Willow: TV Series

Soldato
OP
Two or 3 girl power moments that fell flat.

The whole episode was basically a training Montage. (At least it had one or attempted)

Also near spilled my coffee when girly man popped up with new awsome haircut.

Must be the same hairdressers as Rings of Power.

Soldato
I just watched episode 8, what an utterly crazy show.

Some of the acting was atrocious, a lot of weird dialogue and writing in general that just didn't seem to know what it wanted to do. But you know what? I'd watch another season or two of this, it was absolutely beautifully shot and compared to some of the other fantasy based series we've had recently it actually had heart. There was more than one moment where I genuinely laughed out loud, for all of its flaws I honestly found it endearing and it improved a fair bit as it went on.

Associate
A very poor series all in all. I'm honestly not sure why I watched it through to the end. Also, the Dire Straits music was so out of place it was bizarre!

Soldato
The last episode had some incredible cinematography for the fights. On a hue gradient light setup it looked glorious.

I think Willow was meant to sacrifice himself or something given his speech to Elora so I can imagine some heavy editing was done. Overall a clusterduck of a first season. Boorman was the highlight.

Soldato
OP
None of the actors are under contract and Show runner is not getting paid.

It's a still a pretty big IP so they will roll back out in a few years.

Suspended
The only good thing about the show was how freaking sexy Ellie Bamber was in it:
ellie-bamber-willow-1669800964.jpg

Going to miss that

Soldato
OP
not a patch on Joanne Whally at the time of filming the original film tho, hubba hubba

d9ec983f5cb232172f7238a1bf035103--vieux-films-film-archive.jpg
"I dwell in darkness without you" and it *went away?

I'm so sick of Childhood favourites getting destroyed. If they harm the Princess Bride I'm laterally getting onto a plane and Burning the studio to the ground.

That's if there is anything left after this reckoning happens.

Reactions: KIA
Back
Top Bottom