Willow: TV Series

Soldato
Some interesting turns this week. Although for some reason it only struck me during this one that the show is named on the worst actor so far, in it.

I thought there was going to be some girl on girl action on this weeks show.

Soldato
Some interesting turns this week. Although for some reason it only struck me during this one that the show is named on the worst actor so far, in it.

I thought there was going to be some girl on girl action on this weeks show.
Know what you mean. I'll hold on to the show for a bit longer as the last two episodes have been better...not saying much mind you.

Soldato
I've watched the first 4 and there is some hope but the show is laughably bad at times. The woodcutters scene was so out of keeping it was untrue. Some of the characters are horrifically written and I think Prince Graydon may actually be the the best written and acted. If this was a BBC production made on tuppence like Merlin I'd give it a bit more slack. Because it's made by a mega Corp and money doese't appear to have been the limitation I'm not so kind. It often looks great for what it is a kids hokey adventure but the writing could be better. Princess pain in the backside is just terribly written the character arc could have been done so much better. This is real filler TV for me. If I'm travelling and can't find a movie I fancy I put it on but that's about it.

Soldato
I've watched the first 4 and there is some hope but the show is laughably bad at times. The woodcutters scene was so out of keeping it was untrue. Some of the characters are horrifically written and I think Prince Graydon may actually be the the best written and acted. If this was a BBC production made on tuppence like Merlin I'd give it a bit more slack. Because it's made by a mega Corp and money doese't appear to have been the limitation I'm not so kind. It often looks great for what it is a kids hokey adventure but the writing could be better. Princess pain in the backside is just terribly written the character arc could have been done so much better. This is real filler TV for me. If I'm travelling and can't find a movie I fancy I put it on but that's about it.

Modern character trope, always a red flag.

Soldato
OP
Does this get any better?

Must be a gluten for punishment on episode 4 and this is just dreadful

Dialogue is woeful like some bad teen TV show. Action is hideous.

Acting is a lucky dip. All the female leads are as bad as Warwick.

I do like the rogue like guy with the big arse sword.

I really do like the production value. Sets are good.

Also still trying to figure out why there was two female cowboys or lumberjacks from down under?

Soldato
I've found this show so hit and miss, although the last two episodes have definitely been an improvement.

Some beautiful sets and character designs, there's a couple of genuine laugh out loud moments. The plot is all over the place however, and some of the acting is absolutely horrendous. I'm going to keep watching it, honestly it feels almost like a full blown comedy at times.

Soldato
OP
As soon as Rool turned up it instantly put a smile on my face.

Shame it was ruined by the rest of the episode.

Its getting to a point that it's that bad it's good for chuckle.

Like seriously. Let's have a school dance in the middle of the forest and que the slow dance.

Could they not get someone to score the series correctly?

Soldato
they messed up giving trolls speech and behaving human. totally daft when u compare trolls to the film where they were wild and unintelligent. and why didnt willow give em them magic acorns to the others, it woulda been good to see those again.

Back
Top Bottom