1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows 10 FAQ

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Danny091, Jul 29, 2015.

1. mrbell1984

Capodecina

I disagree. Apple have a better patching schedule and update/upgrades than Microsoft at present. Microsoft are getting better I think personally speaking from experience.

2. Rroff

Man of Honour

I don't spend much time using Apple stuff but last time I had anything to do with it they still allowed the user to effectively control how updates were done? I think Windows 10 is the only one that approaches it this way and pretty much all other OSes do it different for very good reason.

3. mrbell1984

Capodecina

Apple allow you to manually patch a system or automatically. You get to chose with one button, which works! :)

4. robfosters

Caporegime

I wish there was a way to get the HDR toggle onto the taskbar. Microsoft really should make display options such as HDR and RR quicker to get to.

5. Elevon

Mobster

You want the best for updates and patching then go Linux, their patching is better then anybody else you can name , far above Apple :) .

6. mrbell1984

Capodecina

I use linux, got couple servers. I also use Windows 10 and macOS. So it's all good. :)

7. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime