Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought the same. The C word less so as it's in the books so didn't seem out of place, but the T word for sure.

There was also the W word coming from the crowd in the scene where the T word was spoken. Yeah perhaps you're right re: the C word, the hound and others have certainly used it in the past too.

I do think they over use the c word for sandor a little bit. Lessens it's impact if they are always saying it. However, was perfect for Olenna to say it. Harks back to Bronn in season two telling Tyrion there's no cure for being one.

Do you think Jon will be back at Winterfell ep 4 or 5 ? And is that when Bran tells him....who he is? (actor for Bran looks a lot different or its just me)

I hope they dont do it like that though...would prefer the reveal to be a a bit more dramatic.

The thing playing most on my mind about last nights episode is the exchange between Varys and Melisandre about both having to die in this strange land.

(actor for Bran looks a lot different or its just me)

Lad has developed excellent cheekbones and a jawline, he must be absolutely slaying prime age women.

Getting a role on this series seems to improve your looks drastically:

GOT-Throwback.jpg

The thing playing most on my mind about last nights episode is the exchange between Varys and Melisandre about both having to die in this strange land.
I wouldn't have been surprised if that scene had ended with her throwing herself off the cliff, the way she was talking. As it is she's a bazillion years old and knowing from the books what Beric Dondarrion is supposed to have done for Catelyn I expect she'll have to give herself up in a similar way to keep someone else alive.

if he is it must be a very slow poison.

"Bran, Arya, Jon and Sansa reunion will be good viewing."
"hi Jon, saw you get betrayed and murdered. Hi Arya, quite the bodycount you've got." yeah, that'll be a heartwarming family experience.

Nah, he's not going to die from poison sustained several episodes ago. That would be exceedingly lame for both the show and the story as a whole. He's being set up as this seasons Ramsay. He's going to have a grand send off.

if you were fighting in a war, it would make ZERO sense to coat your blades in a toxin that would take that long anyway, cos your enemy would kill you. you'd use that sort of thing for a stealthy assassination so you could leave the erea before the death.

I wouldn't have been surprised if that scene had ended with her throwing herself off the cliff, the way she was talking. As it is she's a bazillion years old and knowing from the books what Beric Dondarrion is supposed to have done for Catelyn I expect she'll have to give herself up in a similar way to keep someone else alive.

I forgot about that from the books, does make sense. Thanks.

Nah, he's not going to die from poison sustained several episodes ago. That would be exceedingly lame for both the show and the story as a whole. He's being set up as this seasons Ramsay. He's going to have a grand send off.

It's a bit lame that for 6 seasons we thought the Wall would keep the White Walkers out and now it turns out they are just going to cross the frozen sea and go around it.

Does anyone feel like they are rushing these episodes along a bit? I mean what about Jons travels down south? What about the relationship that seems to have blossomed between Lord Friendzone and Sam Tully?

Back
Top Bottom