Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
For me that's been the best episode in a while for a full hour, others have parts of greatness but a episode around 7 people to have that much emoticon in places was great, The music when Dany arrived was spot on and I think we all knew that the Night King would get a dragon of his own before he came fully south be it one of Dany's or getting one out of the wall like others had guessed.

Jon and Dany are officially shipping now and to me it looked like right at the end when Jon didn't let go of her hand she looked slightly taken back as Tyrion had said Jon loved her but she hadn't seen it till that point.

One episode left and the teaser for it isn't giving much away at all thankfully, I just hope we don't get a leak early again and can avoid what happened last week with people posting spoilers all over the internet because they could to spoil it for others.

Soldato
Jon and Dany are officially shipping now and to me it looked like right at the end when Jon didn't let go of her hand she looked slightly taken back as Tyrion had said Jon loved her but she hadn't seen it till that point.
I thought this was more about Dany realising she has feelings for Jon and her pulling her hand away at the end was her trying to compose herself

Soldato
I thought this was more about Dany realising she has feelings for Jon and her pulling her hand away at the end was her trying to compose herself

Last few episodes have shown she has feelings for him with how she's been looking at him, if you go back and watch the scene where Jon says he's leaving you can see her face and lip going before she talks to him.

Through out GOT I don't she's been truly loved, Drogo didn't love her imo and only came to see her as a equal towards the end, Jon is the first person to truly love her. Other's have lusted after her, Ser Jorah of Friendzone probably does love her but Dany doesn't see him that way.

Man of Honour
LF is pretty dumb to be honest. Why would he still be hanging around Winterfell after Bran told him 'chaos is a ladder'. Bran knows that LF causes chaos to rise in power. He must do. That's what that whole conversation with Varys was about.

Bran will probably be the one to reveal to Sansa/Arya and bring them together.

Soldato
I'm not so sure about the whole Arya/Sansa playing Littlefinger. I think with the speed this season has been going they haven't fully developed the breakdown in their relationship. Though, in a similar vain, I do hope that they realise they are being played and LF dies. My money was on Arya especially when she had the dagger but now Sansa has it maybe it will be her as it would be poetic justice for Littlefinger to die by that dagger.

Edit: Episode was alright, not as good as some people made it out to be. The chat about Brienne was funny and it is going to be interesting now they evidence of the undead. The whole WW dragon was theorised for a while and we knew something had to happen as 3 dragons was making Daenerys OP.

Associate
I'm not so sure about the whole Arya/Sansa playing Littlefinger. I think with the speed this season has been going they haven't fully developed the breakdown in their relationship. Though, in a similar vain, I do hope that they realise they are being played and LF dies. My money was on Arya especially when she had the dagger but now Sansa has it maybe it will be her as it would be poetic justice for Littlefinger to die by that dagger.

Yeah, not sure what's going on. But maybe that's the point. Throw us a few curveballs to keep us guessing. Sansa has shown lots of times she doesn't trust Littlefinger in the slightest.
Money is on them (or at least Sansa) playing LF but don't think the breakdown between the two sisters is that out of the blue. I'm sure they love eachother as sisters and all but they were never close, being polar opposites. Don't think they'd hurt eachother even if the breakdown is true.

Associate
Not taking horses is quite odd when you think about it. Especially as they were bringing back cargo.

Story wise guessing they wanted to be stealthy where whineying horses wouldn't allow. Or too cold, along with keeping them fed and watered in sub zero.
Practically (real world), filming wise probably too hard having all your main cast up on horses in very remote locations in Iceland for every scene. They probably got helicoptered out for a lot of it.

Back
Top Bottom