Poll: Winter Is Coming - HBO's A Game of Thrones [READ WARNING]

Who will rule Westeros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Wonder if the NK and his undead dragon will kill the smaller dragon then Drogon will have to kill both, I don't think they'll kill Drogon, he's been the biggest part of Khaleesi' journey.

Soldato
Old Nan on the NK said:
Some say he was a Bolton. Some say a Magnar out of Skagos, some say Umber, Flint, or Norrey. Some would have you think he was a Woodfoot, from them who ruled Bear Island before the ironmen came. He never was. He was a Stark, the brother of the man who brought him down

Caporegime
I've never been so excited for an episode before, but also so nervous knowing anyone could die at any moment.

Nice to know it's the same guy directing this that did the Battle of the ********, which I thought was pretty damn epic. :cool: This is going to be crazy.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Brienne
Jorah
Theon
Greyworm
Beric
Jamie

These are the ones that I say will die. Possibly Tormund, although if he does then Beric lives... I don’t see them both dying in this episode, maybe the next :p

Soldato
Gilly and baby Sam
:eek:. That would crush Sam after just finding out he lost his father and brother a few hours earlier :(.

I wasn't looking forward to the next ep as I find action scenes kinda dull, but with all these characters on the line its actually made me a bit nervous to watch it now.

I hope Jorah doesn't die, but if he doesn't that'll mean he probably takes Dani's side if her and Jon do go at it and I wouldn't want to see him in the middle of that.

Lyanna Mormont

I mean if this was real life a 10 yo girl is going to be next to useless in a battle, but being GOT no doubt she will be mowing down white walkers in every scene they show her. I don't doubt she will die though as GOT don't seem to shy away from killing kids..

Last edited:
Associate
I mean if this was real life a 10 yo girl is going to be next to useless in a battle, but being GOT no doubt she will be mowing down white walkers in every scene they show her. I don't doubt she will die though as GOT don't seem to shy away from killing kids..

yea but she not there to fight but to inspire, I know that if i was in house mormont, and had such a fiery and Brave soul stand beside me, i would fight with the strength of ten men

Soldato
They showed Lyanna making a big deal out of wanting to fight - it made me think she was brown bread, but I don't see both her and Jorah dying, and surely he's done for? Two separate individuals made reference to seeing him after the battle!

Anyway, my predictions for the chop are;
Brienne, Edd, Gendry, Jorah, either Greyworm or Misandei, Theon, and Beric. Maybe even Ser Davos

Soldato
The night is dark and full of terrors,
Please Seven Gods shield Jon from errors,
Spare Daenerys and her dragons,
Tell Tyrion to circle wagons,
Protect Ser Jaime and The Hound,
Let Brienne thrive now knighthood's found,
Keep Davos safe with lucky knuckles,
Ensure the Night King's plan soon buckles,
Yes it's winter and quite parky,
For grim Unsullied and Dothraki,
But they'll fight well for their Khaleesi,
Cos she's provided kit that's fleecy,
The Hound must brave the shield of fire,
And Gendry must forget desire,
Remind Arya, she's not immortal,
And hope the dragonglass they brought'll,
Spare the folk of Winterfell,
From eternity in winter hell!

Here's hoping the writing's better than mine. It's no good though, I'm giving up with the matchsticks and going to bed. I will not be looking at the internet again until I've watched this episode in the morning. We who are about to get something in our eye, salute you!

Back
Top Bottom