Winter Transfer Window 23/24

Man of Honour
To be fair, training against the rest of the city squad probably makes you sharper than playing against opposition!
One of the things Ian Wright said in his autobiography was that training with Arsenal was harder than most matches or training with England, because if he somehow got past Adams/Bould/Keown he then had to beat Seaman. Plus the physicality you were faced with. He talked a bit about how he really had to step it up in training when joining Arsenal.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of the things Ian Wright said in his autobiography was that training with Arsenal was harder than most matches or training with England, because if he somehow got past Adams/Bould/Keown he then had to beat Seaman. Plus the physicality you were faced with. He talked a bit about how he really had to step it up in training when joining Arsenal.
I've heard a few players comment on Keown's "training". No holding back from him lol.

Soldato
Trippier has been instrumental an I would be disappointed if he went, but he’s 33 and we have a ready made replacement in Tino, so if we can get some money for him or even better a swap between him and Kimmich, then I’m all for it TBH

Soldato
Trippier has been instrumental an I would be disappointed if he went, but he’s 33 and we have a ready made replacement in Tino, so if we can get some money for him or even better a swap between him and Kimmich, then I’m all for it TBH
Why would Kimmich go to Newcastle?

Soldato
Why wouldn’t he?, why did Bruno or Isak or Botman, there’s the typical Scouse arrogance coming through, good players can only go to one of the Sly6
These sly6 comments all the time are pretty pathetic. Was anyone else actually in for the players you mentioned for them to have a choice?

Back
Top Bottom