Winter Transfer Window 23/24

Signing Ramsdale in Jan on anything other than a loan would be madness. Would cost a fortune, whatever budget available needs to be on outfield players to cover the gaps. Dubravka as good as Pope anyway imo, his kicking is certainly better.

why would ramsdale go to newcastle his beef with arsenal is he wants to be number 1

if he goes newcastle he will be back in the same situation when pope returns

Who is going to be dumb enough, and rich enough, to sign Jadon Sancho? (United already have him see, so that's one dumb club out of the running)

Wishful thinking. I just want United to sell players (Martial (application and injuries), Rashford (application and attitude), VdB (just put the guy out of his misery), Mount (! time machine please), Arambaat (! United manager needs a DeLorean), Varane (injuries)) - just something, please, get rid somehow.

Who is going to be dumb enough, and rich enough, to sign Jadon Sancho? (United already have him see, so that's one dumb club out of the running)
No one will pay his wages
Martial (application and injuries),
Contract is up end of the season, although it can be extended by a year ( should be given a 2 year extension so he gets his testimonial imo :D)
Rashford (application and attitude),
No one will pay his wages
VdB (just put the guy out of his misery),
Haha
Mount (! time machine please),
No one will pay his wages, only been there a few months
Only a loan with an option to buy
Maybe a saudi club

Signing Ramsdale in Jan on anything other than a loan would be madness. Would cost a fortune, whatever budget available needs to be on outfield players to cover the gaps. Dubravka as good as Pope anyway imo, his kicking is certainly better.
Miley probably saved us about 40 odd million lol. Would like to see us improve the right wing. Then a youngish CB and striker.

Not a chance - we are flying too close to FFP limits to consider any Man Utd rejects with their stupid wages.
Newcastle still got money to spend and quite a bit I believe. Just playing the market extremely well. There’s probably a budget of around 40million for this window if need be.

The club top brass has already stated multiple times that there’s money there if the right player pops up they will move or move summer plans forward.

Question is are we still after Philps on loan with option? Finally get that out and out 6 instead of 6/8 hybrids

Looks like we are at the point now that the rebuilding will slow down and players will be rotated in and out with 1 prime target added per season.

We have goone big on players under 25 and aim to progress that way.

Last edited:
Seems Kalvin Philips will be moved on in January.
Got to be a good opportunity for someone. Not very creative but a good breaker up of play. Newcastle maybe?

Howe was asked about him. Quotes below. I would be very happy if we got him in. We have a few gaps in our squad and an out and out DM is one of them.

"The only thing I can say about him is I am asking for good personalities and characters and he is a perfect example. And after that I have to give him something and I didn't do that."

Back
Top Bottom