Witcher 3

Ps4 for me, sadly as i get older i care less about the cycle of upgrading my pc every few years. My 670gtx is getting on a bit now and in the past ive found it hard to get deep into the witcher games.

Im hoping the new platform and controller play on my sofa will be a nice change from the norm for my rpg play :)

Some Unity quality bugs :D

ztvnpk.gif

Man that cracks me up more than it should...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Hahaha.

Ps4 for me, sadly as i get older i care less about the cycle of upgrading my pc every few years. My 670gtx is getting on a bit now and in the past ive found it hard to get deep into the witcher games.

Im hoping the new platform and controller play on my sofa will be a nice change from the norm for my rpg play :)

Slouched on the sofa with a beer and a bowl of doritos is the future. Down with the master race, all hail the beer-gut lazy race!

Slouched on the sofa with a beer and a bowl of doritos is the future. Down with the master race, all hail the beer-gut lazy race!

Gaming rig on a 5m hdmi to a projector giving a nine foot screen, Lazy boy back. Xbone one joypad in hand. Lets rock !!!

Have updated to Sony gaming tv, PS4 and Xbox one since pic was taken.

Last edited:
totally agree! m&m peanuts all the way :)

Well that's better but potential for mess when they get a bit warm. Also, I misread the status of my order, it was just pending despatch from Simply Games, bit annoyed it wasn't sent as I ordered at 12.59 and it's now showing as in stock so if you ordered it with that status and before 15.30 it would have been sent.

Actually was just reading about this - basically in the US due to its size, logistically things were distributed early in the week to ensure that it was 'shipped to stores' by the end of the week as thats when retailers would target advertising and the like. Music/movies already had a Tuesday release date so games just accepted that considering they would be using the same pre-existing distribution channels...

Friday from a UK-centric POV seems to be the far better day for both consumer and retailer. Hell I bet people take more time off due to a Tuesday release than a Friday one. We seem to adopt Tuesday for worldwide releases but Id personally prefer Friday for those too...

ps3ud0 :cool:

There are some good articles with further background on why theres a difference with UK videogame release dates, although this is good summary.

Personally I'd much rather the UK moved to global release dates and would use Tuesdays as well for all games.

Means much more chance of getting the game before the weekend and not having to wait until Monday where an online retailer has been slow (although much less of an issue in the digital age). Also saves that stupid 4 day wait where the US sometimes gets to play the game and UK consumers have to wait or use other methods to play early.

Tuesday/global release dates are much more preferable.

There are some good articles with further background on why theres a difference with UK videogame release dates, although this is good summary.

Personally I'd much rather the UK moved to global release dates and would use Tuesdays as well for all games.

Means much more chance of getting the game before the weekend and not having to wait until Monday where an online retailer has been slow (although much less of an issue in the digital age). Also saves that stupid 4 day wait where the US sometimes gets to play the game and UK consumers have to wait or use other methods to play early.

Tuesday/global release dates are much more preferable.

Yes video games should be released early in the week, Blu ray movies are released on a monday, friday is good for cinema releases but for home entertainment it doesn't make any sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom