Witcher 3

Associate
Just read on thegamecollection's twitter that they sent out their initial stock on Friday, with more coming today, so anyone else waiting (me included) should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Caporegime
Just read on thegamecollection's twitter that they sent out their initial stock on Friday, with more coming today, so anyone else waiting (me included) should get it tomorrow. Fingers crossed.
And this is why Tuesday releases stink with a couple of non-dispatch days making most companies spilt their dispatch days a couple of days apart...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
Nah it's fine... It'll still arrive for release date, and I'm slightly biased as I have wed/Thurs off work. Friday releases are the worst for me haha

Associate
do we know the frame rates after the patch on both consoles ? I'm not concerned over resolutions but I'm going to pick up the one with best fps

Caporegime
do we know the frame rates after the patch on both consoles ? I'm not concerned over resolutions but I'm going to pick up the one with best fps
Not that much information out there and even if there is its not that objective. From what Ive seen the PS4 version is capped at 30FPS (thats not locked btw) while the XO version isnt.

The XO leads to frame-pacing issues because of it but I expect that to be fixed once its locked (weird to be unlocked while attempting to have a dynamic res so at a guess its a bug caused by the day one patch). Still questions about the dynamic resolution and how it manifests itself as if the marketing is to believed its over both axes which isnt a great idea IMHO.

Assets and pretty much all the settings seem identical (other than resolution) across both platforms - some concerns that while the day one patch fixes things reviewers saw, its also reduced some AF/AO settings.

CDPR for all accounts seemed to have done a good job, I think theres some expectation for further fixes as W3 isnt considered to be graphically/performance bug-free

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_the_witcher_3_ps4_vs_xb1_video-16546_en.html

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Mines still not been despatched from Simply Games, not that it's too much of an issue as I'm going away but if it arrives after release date then it kind of defeats the point.

DAvey, I always do that. nothing beats the smell of the old SNES manuals.

Back
Top Bottom