Witcher 3

Soldato
I struggle to get back into expansions for games like this where the add-ons feel nowhere near as important or as exciting as the original game because, well, the story is finished and generally the world 'saved'.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I know what you mean. The main story in this was quite the epic and when you have been through the development of it all (side-quests) included you need something meaty for a DLC.

That being said, I'm just starting Hearts of Stone and its still good fun. Getting my ass handed to me a lot though which I was not expecting.

Soldato
I've just had my Xbox one copy arrive, so will start again tonight hopefully and can't wait, complete the main and first DLC on Ps4 but have long since sold the console :o

Really looking forward to the new menu system though, and the leveling monsters as it did get a bit easy some times.

Soldato
I've just had my Xbox one copy arrive, so will start again tonight hopefully and can't wait, complete the main and first DLC on Ps4 but have long since sold the console :o

Really looking forward to the new menu system though, and the leveling monsters as it did get a bit easy some times.

I've done the opposite. Had the game on Xbox One and was probably half way through when I sold up and got a PS4.

With the new DLC I've got the urge to play it again, so I'll be picking a PS4 copy up tomorrow :D

Associate
Just playing through Hearts of Stone before moving on to Blood and Wine then a complete replay. The most notable improvement so far is I don't have to press the X button to mount roach 5-6 times.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Roach is still a ******* liability though. You call him and he appears from anywhere and quite often in a really hard to reach area and then he just stands there. Other times he comes trotting up to you quite happily.

Soldato
Just finished Hearts of Stone and now installing Blood and Wine after getting the random urge to play again. I just absolutely love this game, everything about it is absolutely superb.

Soldato
Just finished Hearts of Stone and now installing Blood and Wine after getting the random urge to play again. I just absolutely love this game, everything about it is absolutely superb.

I've been doing the same - also started playing gwent as I never bothered the first time around, but now considering another save so that i can get a better deck as i missed out on a lot of cards in my playthrough!

Soldato
Hi folks. Been playing the base game (off disc) but decided to double dip as GOTY edition was on offer on PS store. Uninstalled standard version and downloaded GOTY. However there are no options to load game. I can only start a new game or new game+ (which I cant select). Any ideas on how I import old save data?

Soldato
Hi all - not sure whether it has been previously mentioned but GOTY edition of this game will not allow you to use saves from a standard copy of the game. Something to do with Sony viewing them as separate products so making the saves separate for each version of the game.

I should have googled it first. Have to start from scratch now :( Nevermind - I wasnt THAT far into it. Only 60 hours or so :p

Thought it might help other folks to know if they are tempted to double dip on GOTY.

Caporegime
Wow, what a game. Finally got around to buying it a few weeks back and it's now probably my favourite on a console. I'm a massive Elder Scrolls fanboy and wrongly originally thought this would just be a poor man's Skyrim, but it's in another league. Completely destroys it in every way apart from the soundtrack.

Currently level 34, ~65 hours done and not finished the main story or started the expansions yet.

Soldato
Wow, what a game. Finally got around to buying it a few weeks back and it's now probably my favourite on a console. I'm a massive Elder Scrolls fanboy and wrongly originally thought this would just be a poor man's Skyrim, but it's in another league. Completely destroys it in every way apart from the soundtrack.

Currently level 34, ~65 hours done and not finished the main story or started the expansions yet.

Great game, I remember completing the main story quest and then getting an empty feeling due to no more main quests to do despite there being tons of side quests to do.

I wish I had not rushed the main story, think its best to leave it open as long as possible.

Back
Top Bottom