Witcher 3

Caporegime
Finally completed it. Story was amazing throughout but I was a little disappointment by the ending. I managed to get a good one which I'm happy with, but it was a little short. I expected all the characters to meet up again or something, but nothing much happened.

The end fight was ridiculous as well. Just wanted to fight like a man, sword to sword instead of having to roll about like a **** for 30 minutes dodging ice balls. The teleportation is such a pussy move as well. :p

Great game though and can't wait to start the expansions.

Great game, I remember completing the main story quest and then getting an empty feeling due to no more main quests to do despite there being tons of side quests to do.

I wish I had not rushed the main story, think its best to leave it open as long as possible.

Yeah I've still got quite a few contracts left from the lower levels but not much motivation to do them now I've finished. Level 35.

Caporegime
Blimey o'riley. 66 hours play time so far and I'm still pottering about in Novigrad/Velen. There is so much to do. Just when you've think you've tidied all the quests up and ready to sail to Skellige, another one crops up. Will this madness ever end?! :D

Saying that, this is probably the best game I've ever played. The graphics are outstanding. The forests are so atmospheric with translucent leaves, branches blowing and god rays. And being able to see out of the windows when you are inside buildings!

Soldato
Just finished Heart of Stone DLC, I am so invested in this game, Cant wait to play Blood and Wine.

Mind blowing the amount of detail in this game.

Really annoyed at the 'from ofier's distant shores bug' which means I cant get the diagrams from the "lootable" chest in the underground bandit camp :mad:

Caporegime
Just finished Heart of Stone DLC, I am so invested in this game, Cant wait to play Blood and Wine.

Mind blowing the amount of detail in this game.

Really annoyed at the 'from ofier's distant shores bug' which means I cant get the diagrams from the "lootable" chest in the underground bandit camp :mad:

That annoyed me too. I spent ages searching that cave before taking to Google. :o

Blood and Wine is absolutely amazing and the map is a very refreshing change from the main game. If only all game devs made expansions like this...

Soldato
The main game for me was just perfect. Best game I've ever played. Story was complete and for that reason I haven't touched the dlc. I don't want to risk the dlc tainting the experience.

To those that have played and completed the dlc are you glad you did?

Caporegime
And the soundtrack, wow. The skellige isles music is incredible.

I think they've got some uilleann pipes in there. There's one track in particular that comes on when you are fighting. It's a woman shouting or something from what I can remember. The whole bloody game is just awesome. I really hope they produce something as spectacular for their cyberpunk game.

Soldato
I think so ! The track I'm thinking of has a sort of gentle harp sound, with a very light female vocal in a different language.

Amazing. I'm looking forward to 2077. It's gonna be something special if this game is anything to go by :D

Soldato
No, it wasn't them. It was the advanced mutations. Done that quest now but it's a travesty you can only have one active at a time. :(

Aaah i see! Ive just started Blood and Wine, holy mother of god, what a gorgeous looking place, and that palace in the distance is just jaw dropping.

This could be a game on it's own, let alone DLC/expansion! :eek:

Soldato
So I can't be the only one to come across something or a sidequest before being introduced to it..

The phantom of eldberg I completed and then I had to go to the notice board, not the other way round :p

I think this limited the path I would have gone as well because the lighthouse was locked and I don't think it was meant to be.

Oh well same outcome anyway with killing the monster.

Associate
Sitting at around level 17 so far but haven't played for a few days, getting my WoW fix in for holidays. I wish I had started playing sooner, it's got everything I want in it, love grinding away on all quests possible even if they are really low level ones.

One disappointment about the game is the frequent use of the same model/voice for npcs. Would like more variety.

Soldato
Sitting at around level 17 so far but haven't played for a few days, getting my WoW fix in for holidays. I wish I had started playing sooner, it's got everything I want in it, love grinding away on all quests possible even if they are really low level ones.

One disappointment about the game is the frequent use of the same model/voice for npcs. Would like more variety.

I'm level 16 and in Skellige but finding it a bit difficult now, might have to go back to Novigrad/Velen and do more side quests or something. Although it's not like I've been shying away from them or anything, as you always come across new ones. Maybe I need to kill more monsters :cool: Before I can take on cyclops for example ha ha..

Plenty of variety in it for me but you have to make a sacrifice somewhere :p

Back
Top Bottom