Wonder Woman 2

Soldato
What on earth happened, for them to go from what sounds like a successful screen test, to another a few months later, that is a disaster!

Normally they try and improve a film after a poor screen test, not the other way round!
Wouldn't read anything into this.its all gossip junk at the end of the day.

Soldato
I liked the first Wonder Woman, not as good as the gushing critics said but solid entertaining Gal Gadot was good as the character. The plot had some flaws and I thought Chris Pine had the better of the plot but good stuff. But my DCEU criticism would be the DC characters seem to work better individually within their own films rather than together. Superman and to a lesser extent Wonder Woman are a problem they're too powerful they rob other characters of agency. You look at the Avengers and until Thor and even Tony went all godlike none were overpowered. The antagonists required to provide threat to the most powerful didn't make the weakest superfluous. In order to give Superman any threat the bad guys have to be off the chart which makes most of the rest pointless. What can be balanced in an individuals film can't be balanced across the team.

Soldato
if your mental age is over 21 the film probably isn't for you anyway.

trailer looks crap imo, leopard looks dumb as hell, reminds me of that cats movie.

My mental age varies day by day. I can be cerebral one day and trying to break my brain and then the day after, wanting to watch trash action movies.

MCU/DCEU is the mcdonalds of movies, quick, instant gratification that long term probably isn't all that good for you :D

Back
Top Bottom