Woolwich serious incident

Associate
Current UK logic: make a silly post on twitter, get arrested.

Hold hundreds of hate preach rallies that directly results in people butchering someone in the streets (and God knows what else), get a free pass.

Total insanity

Permabanned
Current UK logic: make a silly post on twitter, get arrested.

Hold hundreds of hate preach rallies that directly results in people butchering someone in the streets (and God knows what else), get a free pass.

Total insanity

No, they do get arrested, it is just done in a culturally sensitive way. ;)

Associate
Directly?

Hah.

Hate preacher Anjem Choudary tonight claimed he was pictured at an Islamist demonstration side by side with a man accused of murdering a soldier in Woolwich.

The man, identified by Choudary as Michael Adebolajo, 28, is seen in footage from 2007 standing behind the fanatic holding a placard which says 'Crusade Against Muslims'.

Yesterday Adebolajo was filmed drenched in blood, wielding a meat cleaver and yelling: 'We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you.'

Soldato
well some of teh crap posted on twitter needs reiging the **** in to be honest.

Insight hatred against ALL pakistanis when our pakistani citizens had nothing to do with this they aren't even from the same continent. is grounds for arrest in my eyes especially as the people saying it are barely old enough to own the contract for the iphone they post from. Twitter has been a purile hole of nonsense for a long time but it's about time people took some responsibility for what they say on it.

Associate
well some of teh crap posted on twitter needs reiging the **** in to be honest.

Insight hatred against ALL pakistanis when our pakistani citizens had nothing to do with this they aren't even from the same continent. is grounds for arrest in my eyes especially as the people saying it are barely old enough to own the contract for the iphone they post from. Twitter has been a purile hole of nonsense for a long time but it's about time people took some responsibility for what they say on it.

Oh shut up. If it affects you that much then close the stupid thing.

Caporegime
George Galloway just made a good point on RT, it was only just over a week ago that a Syrian rebel was filmed eating a Syrian soldiers heart after killing him and we're hellbent on backing them.

I don't know how Cameron can keep a straight face when he says that our foreign policy is not to blame. The nutcases yesterday even hung around for 20mins and stated on camera that it was revenge for our actions and our politicians still deny it and write it off as mindless religious extremism. If they were simply nasty evil terrorists the death toll yesterday would have been far worse given the time it took for police to respond, they specifically targetted a soldier.

Last edited:
Associate
Yes, because that fixes the problem :confused:

There is no problem. The problem is just words and in your head. It's sensitive little babies getting all upset about what another person says on the Internet. It's pathetic. People need to grow up and grow thicker skin.

Show me actual proof that an "offensive tweet" has caused someone to commit a physical real world act of violence and maybe, maybe, you have some grounds to an argument

Soldato
Oh shut up. If it affects you that much then close the stupid thing.

Oh blees it's feelings are hurt. Well if my opinion affects you that much stop posting in GD. DERP

I don't even have an active twitter account. I've seen the posts in varius forums and feeds. It's appalling that people believe they have a right to speak like that.

So no I won't shut up thanks I'm incredibly happy being here it seems you have a problem not I so potter back to the rock you live under.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
First thing that needs to happen is ban all faith schools every single last one of them. I would even go as far to say children should not allowed in any place of worship till there 18.

Associate
I didn't put an argument forward, but people do need to be held to account for what they say

That's just great. People need to be arrested for their OPINIONS now huh? Awesome.

I don't care how stupid your opinion is, or how ridiculous your view on life is. You have a right to express it and I have a right to ignore it.

Fortunately not every country has lost this view, unlike the UK

Back
Top Bottom