Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I don't believe there's any plurals fyi so starting with an S as the 5th letter will rarely be helpful (and you'll never get it in one).

Got today's in 3.
I always start with something different. I don't see a point in using the same starting word.

Got it in 4 today. The third attempt had the middle three letters in the wrong order.
Got it in 3 or 5 today.

I hate the English language some times.

I had all but the first letter by the second go. But the way you pronounce a word by changing the first letter threw me off.

I couldn't imagine the actual word would be correct and even when I got it, I had to Google it to realise I was a silly boy and of course, I was pronouncing it wrong.

:mad::p:p:mad::mad:
:mad::p:p:p:p
:p:p:p:p:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Got it in 3 or 5 today.

I hate the English language some times.

I had all but the first letter by the second go. But the way you pronounce a word by changing the first letter threw me off.

I couldn't imagine the word would be correct and even when I got it, I had to Google it to realise I was a silly boy and of course, I was pronouncing it wrong.

I burnt through lots of attempts with the same letters. I think the first letter is key to getting a decent score in this one. I didn't have the first letter.

Soldato
Why don't you tell us the other 2 words you used while you're at it? Given you've just told us the first, and how many of those letters were in it, keep going and spoil it some more.

Come on man you're a smart guy

That's fair, sorry.

I don't come into this thread until I've completed it because there's too many spoilers generally; how long it's taken people on average even gives clues as to the type of word (simplicity, complexity etc). Loads of people have said what their first word is so whether it's today's or tomorrow's word, posting their 'blocks' isn't too different if you can remember what their word is!

Back
Top Bottom