Wordle ** WARNING: THERE ARE PROBABLY HINTS TO THE DAILY WORD IN HERE **

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Ooh, got it in three. I sometimes sit here and think "Can't be that many letter that got between those two..." then come up with nothing for a moment before I see it and think "duurrrrr" :D

:D:mad::D:mad::mad:
:D:mad::D:mad::mad:
:D:D:D:D:D

Soldato
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::o:o:p
:mad::p:p:mad::p
:mad::p:p:p:p
:p:p:p:p:p

As above not having the first letter and the options with the last 4 I thought I was going to run out of guesses!

my last 2 lines were the same and i had one of those brain farts where i forgot how to spell and even when i wrote the correct word it looked wrong, so i went trough every possibility until it said it was a word!

Man of Honour
Wordle 224 3/6
:)⬛:)⬛:D
⬛:)⬛:)⬛
:D:D:D:D:D

What is it about this game that makes you forget how to spell and pronounce basic words! I had all but one letter and it still took me a good 30mins to figure out the order.

Caporegime
my last 2 lines were the same and i had one of those brain farts where i forgot how to spell and even when i wrote the correct word it looked wrong, so i went trough every possibility until it said it was a word!

I dunno why but I had to Google the two options as for some reason I thought.. That's not a word! :D

Maybe it was because its capitalised I dunno. Mind is a strange thing

Soldato
I am laughing at those friends/colleagues posting on facebook with their stats.. it's so obvious most cheat, how can you possibly guess it right first time on average once a week?.. their stats are ridiculous, their distributions are insane, mostly 2 and 3 guesses (mean being 3)..

I caught one out just because when they went to do their daily 'look at me, I bet I can get this in 2' routine, when they typed 'wordle' in to the address bar of their browser, the second auto-suggestion was "/wordle-answers/".. LOL he died with embarrassment when I pointed it out..

And having just come back from another, I showed them "wordguessr" (A clone that just moves instantly on to the next word) and they failed miserably!

Back
Top Bottom