World Cup 2010 - GROUP C (England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sad day for English football that.

They didn't just get beaten they were totally outplayed in every aspect by (and I hate to say this) a far far superior team.

Wtf to bringing on Heskey and Wright Philips near the end!?!?!?!?

Associate
Gutted, Capello has to go even though he's said he won't, why the hell not? absolute garbage, the whole lot of them are has beens overpaid and pointless, need to get them out and get the younger players in who actually have some grit and bite.

Associate
Cant believe the manager said they played well afterwards, he really shouldnt try speaking english if its a language thing.

Then again I dont know how he is supposed to relay orders and commands and train the boys properly when he cant speak english that well...

Man of Honour
I'm not that disapointed tbh.

Said this time and time again, The England squad are just made of average players exagerated by their high life tabloid life styles and we were second best.

I hope not to see many of those faces in an England shirt again.

Soldato
Capello needs to go, mainly because his selection and tactics were all wrong and the footage i saw of him bullying Stuart Pearce who didn't look the slightest bit pleased after England beat Slovenia.

The guy is like a 3 year old throwing a tantrum on the sideline, compare that to someone like Sir Alex or Mourinho, they don't bully their own staff, flail their arms around frantically as if they're asking for their milk bottle, they analyse the situation and then stay on the touchline until they are satisfied that their team is carrying out the orders they gave without looking like a lunatic.

We need a manager that understands the English players, that can actually talk English without a translator and doesn't come across as a lunatic, someone like Harry Redknapp or Roy Hodgson, just someone who has managed to coach small teams to compete in top competitions or coaching a decent team and winning the treble in their second season as manager, someone with that certain, specific factor that shows them to be a good manager, a manager with character like Harry or Mourinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom