World Cup 2010 - GROUP C (England, USA, Algeria, Slovenia) **spoilers**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Friend just sent me this joke I don't think its been posted yet.

This world cup has turned out like WWII! The French surrendered early, the USA arrived last min and we are left to fight the ####ing Germans :D

Soldato

This world cup has turned out like WWII! The French surrendered early, the USA arrived last min and we are left to fight the ####ing Germans :D

lol.

The key to Englands performance is the fans and beer, for some reason when the players can hear the fans chanting and singing, it motivates them to move forward. They were especially loud yesterday over the stupid trumpet thingies.

Last edited:
Associate

And if ye win that it will be Falklands mark II!

Caporegime
did anyone not wonder why we didnt just cross the ball in more? sure we had 2x good deliveries all match and we scored one but considreing 95% of our play was down the wing, how many crosses were blocked?

how many times did milner/johnson get the ball on the right, pass it between themselves and get absolutely no where?

why for the last what felt like 10 mins run the ball into the corner, when we had just brought heskey on to win headers? i was thinking.. JUST CROSS THE BALL LIKE YOU HAVE FAILED TO DO ALL MATCH NOW WE MIGHT WIN THE HEADER...

but alas no - we stuck to our absolutely lame and decrepit play it in the corner and show no attacking verve whatsoever.

the last 30 mins of so we were distinctly lacking, Slovenia almost got back into the game a number of times. and we think we are now back on form?! ahahahahahah

aghagha

ah ah ah.

no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom