World cup Final - Italy v France **SPOILERS**

Soldato
Thats what makes the WC so good. The antisipation of it all happening. If it was once a year we'd all get bored of it. But as its every 4 years, when it does happen, we all take it in. We all enjoy every moment of it. We all watch as much footy as possible. :)

Associate
BoomAM said:
Thats what makes the WC so good. The antisipation of it all happening. If it was once a year we'd all get bored of it. But as its every 4 years, when it does happen, we all take it in. We all enjoy every moment of it. We all watch as much footy as possible. :)

Very true just seems such along way away :(

Soldato
BoomAM said:
Why? So all us nosey people know why it happened?

We know what happened, have you never felt the full pain of a nipple twist!? Enough to shoot a man tbh.

The French and most football fans will be able to put that behind them, this is a legend we are talking about, I have forgotten it already.

Merci Zizou for all that you have provided us with. :)

Soldato
A damn shame for Zidane to go out like that, a real shame and I really feel for him. Most legends in the game have had their moments so Zidane will still be remembered as one of the greats, the greatest player I've ever seen and I'm not so sure I will see a better player in my lifetime.

Soldato
After some thinking i am sure we will find out what happened with Zidane.
If it is correct that he will get Assualt charges thrown at him, any court action will reveal what was said/not said. :eek:

Soldato
Dj_Jestar said:
Zidane will be remembered for ripping apart Brazil's defence.....

Not exactly difficult is it :p

Something I read on the BBC World Cup Funnies section today. I had a good lol:

Police in Berlin have arrested two men suspected of planting nine footballs filled with concrete across the city, each with a message in English challenging passers-by: "Can u kick it?" Three people gave it their best shot and immediately wished they hadn't bothered.

Soldato
For once I have to agree with Mourinho: "The best team lost" :p

Nah seriously, well done to Italy on winning it, they played like a team, unlike us. In my opinion, the real Italian news is this week ;)

As for Zidane, something must have been said for him to do that. He is not a player that does those type of things. Only him self to blame though. Legend!

Caporegime
GuruJockStrap said:
Not exactly difficult is it :p

Something I read on the BBC World Cup Funnies section today. I had a good lol:
lol at news article.

Even though the Brazillian defence was something to be desired, Zidane did perform with a bit of magic in that game, was beautiful to watch. :)

If he had gotten away with the headbutt, we would all remember him for it.. but he didn't so it'll be forgotten :)

Caporegime
Havent had a chance to read the whole thread and neither do i have time to lol:p. But last night was a pretty interesting game, wanted France to win but once the italians had equalised i could see it going to ET and then penalties. France were terrible at defending set pieces, much like England really but was a nice goal by Materazzi i have to admit.
First penalty i dont should have been given but then its hard to say, the 2nd one on Malouda should have definitely been a penalty...yet again that stupid ref ruined the game tbh.

As for Zidane??:eek:, what in gods name happened there. Was a moment of pure madness on his part. From what i could see is that Materazzi must have said something quite personal for Zidane to react like that. Not condoning his head butt but he must have said something pretty serious to Zidane in order for him to react that violently. Personally dont think Zidane really gives a **** now as hes retired but its a shame he went out like that. But from what i could see, it seemed like Materazzi said something quite personal...no one reacts like that...the way Zidane reacted without the other person saying something pretty personal or insulting. Dunno about these italians tbh but anyways was a shame to see one of the great footballers of ouyr generation being red-carded.

Congrats to Italy though, cant say if they deserved to win as the second half they became ever so flipping boring...got lucky that Zidane didnt put that header away before he got sent off tbh. I guess luck wasnt on Frances side last night and having Viera injured and Henry subbed changed the whole game even more so when Zidane got sent off. Viera going off injured was probably the turning point of the game imho.

Oh well all in all not a bad final, could have been better...hate finals being played out on penalties. Shame France didnt win it as to me they seemed the much better team especially in the second half.

Another 4 yr wait though:(.

Permabanned
Ironic that a WC that has been dominated by faking and feigning will be remembered for the one time it was for real :)

Stupid thing to do but at least there was a strange sort of honesty about it,should help sales of his no doubt imminent autobiography too :)

Soldato
The old 'nutter' is going to give a press release/interview in the next couple of days. His manager said that somthing serious was said to him, but he gave no clue as to what it was.

Permabanned
I hope that doesnt mean i get Rotty if Goon has the posts ;)

Didnt realise i was up against Goon, the match would have held so much more had i have known :o

So can big Kev give Rotty a kick up the arse then :)

Back
Top Bottom