World cup Final - Italy v France **SPOILERS**

Associate
If Zidane headbutted his face then would he only got a Yellow like Figo :confused:

the bigger disgrace is if the 4th official used video evidence, people want video to bring consistancy, not Figo yellow Zidane Red :mad:

Soldato
what a game! TBH just as well zidane did headbutt him in the chest because that looked like it had some power behind it! He was playing awesome imo most of the match as well :cool:

Now italy wait to see what there fate will hold with there domestic league!

Soldato
you look at the look on Zidanes face and the clenched fist like he's about to follow up with a punch.. I'm not condoning it at all but I reckon that Italian has really gotten under his skin.

Its a shame he's too old to do anything to make up for this unless he somehow winds up as Frech manager which isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

I do hope he tells all to the press though, I get the feeling he'll be silent on it.

Associate
The mafia won the world cup did the fix this game lol ZZ why did u do that 4 STILL THE BEST PLAYER I EVER SEEN BUT U COULD HAVE GONE ON A HIGH WELL DONE ITALY THEY HAD THE BOTTLE 2TAKE GOOD PEN AND THAT WHAT ENGLAND COULD NT DO BUT ITALY FOOTBALL WILL BE IN TROUBLE TOMORROW WHEN JUVE AND THE OTHER TIMES GET BAN

Soldato
Just thought id post one of my own..

zidanerawr1qt.gif

Was really tempted to put penskis t-rex head on him to :p

Soldato
matt100 said:
I'm not condoning it at all but I reckon that Italian has really gotten under his skin.
Regardless.
A player of his experiance should have known that he was being wound up. It happens all the time in football, he should have known better.

I do hope he tells all to the press though, I get the feeling he'll be silent on it.
I doubt he'll spill. Zidane, despite his actions tonight is still one of the best players who ever lived, and is a very classy person off the field. It brings him no benefits revealing what was said.

Soldato
BoomAM said:
I doubt he'll spill. Zidane, despite his actions tonight is still one of the best players who ever lived, and is a very classy person off the field. It brings him no benefits revealing what was said.

its not for his benefit.. its for mine.. I'm nosey ;)

Soldato
FORZA AZZURRI!!!!!

Haven’t read any earlier posts but I’m sure there will be some crap being spoken of the Italians.

Even winning the WC will never be enough to shut the critics up. I don’t care I'm just so happy for the Italians, gone through a lot and to win the WC by penalties is never good for the opposition, but this one for Italy meant something more.

It hasn’t all hit home yet and in a bit of an emotional wreck at the moment, there have not been many times I have been this happy.

However heard some bad news today that took some of the happiness away tonight. One of my best mates dad passed away earlier today. RIP Butch. :(

Soldato
BoomAM said:
Regardless.

Why would it not be to his benifit? He's just been disgraced, I think it'd benifit him to at least provide some explanation!

As for the game, it was pretty good. As has been said, Italy shaded the first half.. and France had the best of it in the 2nd and extra time. Wasn't too happy when they took Ribiri off (yeh he looked knackered, but he had more to give)... and i'd of betted on France winning in the 2nd half. Knew as soon as it'd gone to penno's that Italy would win, Barthez is too small to even reach the ball lol.

Hopefully we'l see a new era of football for England, as it's been complete crap this WC. Obviously im biased, but IMHO.. collectively we have the best players in the world on paper. We say they seem to struggle playing together - imo, they do... but only cos of the crap we've had to put up with management wise. Mclaran needs to think long and hard and sort this mess out.

Soldato
NiCkNaMe said:
Why would it not be to his benifit? He's just been disgraced, I think it'd benifit him to at least provide some explanation!
Why? So all us nosey people know why it happened?
Zidane has allways struck me as someone with class. I cant see him spilling. While it would let us know what happened, it doesnt in any way excuse what he did. And he knows it. Better to leave it rest.
Plus, by the looks of the scenes in Paris, unlike over here when a player gets sent off and the team loses, the Franch, admirably, are still saying 'we love you Zizou'...

Back
Top Bottom