World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Do you just pay with Amex and get the cashback later or is there something like an app involved? I’m interested in my wife’s Amex now!
Not 100% sure but yeah I think probably just £100 cashback at the end of the month bill.

You need to go via the app/online and redeeem the offer first.

Just checked, spend 750 or more and get 100 back.

Ah okay, all I can see is spend min £25 to get cash back. First 3 months is 5% cashback up to £100.

I just took a look and it Dell specific isn't it and yeah it statement credit and it only for the first 100,000 people to use by way. No idea how you check though.

Ah okay, all I can see is spend min £25 to get cash back. First 3 months is 5% cashback up to £100.

I just took a look and it Dell specific isn't it and yeah it statement credit and it only for the first 100,000 people to use by way. No idea how you check though.

Had a look there, for the first 100k members to save to their card so might be why it's not showing now?

Had a look there, for the first 100k members to save to their card so might be why it's not showing now?

Yes very possible. Not critical anyways. Pretty sure the discount codes will work as long as they genuine. I am still in debate about getting one. People seem to be convinced it solid and tbh I have a student code (from work colleague) which would give 23% off so I can see that being a solid amount. Sell old monitor for £100 takes a little more of sting out of it and I will purchase through Zilch to get 2% instant cashback as well to go into the xmas present funds if do.

*sigh*

fZLOfOg.png

TBH, if I don't get one or/and the delivery date is listed as May or beyond, think I'll just give it a miss since we're coming into the warmer weather now so less time will be spent at the PC. Probably not a bad thing tbh, let dell improve with further revisions and see how Samsung one fairs in comparison, which will likely be cheaper too.

It's a trade of I would happily take over every other displays traits (IPS = weak ass blacks, va = **** poor motion, at least with blacks and poor viewing angles and poor motion unless pushing high fps) especially when this beats every other display in terms of colour, blacks/contrast ratio, motion by a huge margin and then some.

Also, seems most end users aren't finding that as problematic either. Hopefully Vincent gets his review out soon to show how much of a problem it really is.

It's a trade of I would happily take over every other displays traits (IPS = weak ass blacks, va = **** poor motion, at least with blacks and poor viewing angles and poor motion unless pushing high fps) especially when this beats every other display in terms of colour, blacks/contrast ratio, motion by a huge margin and then some.

Also, seems most end users aren't finding that as problematic either. Hopefully Vincent gets his review out soon to show how much of a problem it really is.
Would be good if Vincent gets his review out before it is released. Worst case I just wait for a cheap LG 42” C2 or 48” C1 so not a huge deal.

Samsung's TV version of QD-OLED coming mid april on Rainforest site, and its cheaper then Sonys QD-OLED

Back
Top Bottom