World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

Just got the order confirmed email also, so all good.

Oh and Quidco is for noobs. I got over 8% on topcashback and my order from last night already tracked for a little under £100, so this should work too hopefully. No Amex, so at least this :)

I have given up with topcashback. I have had only 2 things out a dozen honoured and chasing for months with them so screw that. I am building in my Zilch account for the year for the boys xmas presents. £52 in there so far and only started last month so by end year should be a solid amount.

I have given up with topcashback. I have had only 2 things out a dozen honoured and chasing for months with them so screw that. I am building in my Zilch account for the year for the boys xmas presents. £52 in there so far and only started last month so by end year should be a solid amount.
Never had an issue with them, have with Quidco though.

Just got the order confirmed email also, so all good.

Oh and Quidco is for noobs. I got over 8% on topcashback and my order from last night already tracked for a little under £100, so this should work too hopefully. No Amex, so at least this :)

Meh, can always put in a highest cashback claim with quidco to match the rate ;)

Back
Top Bottom