World first QD-OLED monitor from Dell and Samsung (34 inch Ultrawide 175hz)

BTW guys to get another 5-10% off.. when you receive it do a return and dell will offer this if you keep it. Its like standard process.
Lol. You have all the tricks don’t you? By the time you are done, Dell will be owing you money :cry::D

Well I will be cancelling one for sure, maybe I ask to cancel both and see what happens. Maybe they convince me to keep one? It is only fair to make up for the Amex I missed out on you know?

Lol. You have all the tricks don’t you? By the time you are done, Dell will be owing you money :cry:

Well I will be cancelling one for sure, maybe I ask to cancel both and see what happens. Maybe they convince me to keep one? It is only fair to make up for the Amex I missed out on you know?

Can cancel one and see if they do offer the 5% to 10% for us hey ;)

Can we all just appreciate one thing.

£847 for a OLED gaming monitor compared to all the trash we've had in the past 5 years. I paid £1500 for the acer predator x27. The x35 was like £2500 on release.

Lol. You have all the tricks don’t you? By the time you are done, Dell will be owing you money :cry::D

Haha yeah..

I canceled mine from last night and re ordered this am. Support will tell you to re order instead of fixing the price and applying coupons on the existing order.

I canceled mine from last night and re ordered this am. Support will tell you to re order instead of fixing the price and applying coupons on the existing order.
Will be funny if you find out later your actually order delivery date is June or something as these are estimated dates. Lol

That’s why I did not cancel og order.

Will be funny if you find out later your actually order delivery date is June or something as these are estimated dates. Lol

That’s why I did not cancel og order.

Man if its June I would have lost interest by then. I would have sold it by then if I receive it this Thursday. Rofl

its a bargain under 1k for the cutting edge tech.
I was thinking this. Makes me wonder what else is on the horizon for it to be priced so competitively. Still a huge leap over my current monitor so I'm happy regardless!

Can we all just appreciate one thing.

£847 for a OLED gaming monitor compared to all the trash we've had in the past 5 years. I paid £1500 for the acer predator x27. The x35 was like £2500 on release.

Yeah it doesn't seem too bad.

I bought an Acer Predator X34a IPS monitor in 2016 and it was £900 inc VAT.

That's 6 years old now, so this will be a decent upgrade.

Hmm so is £1099 the launch price and actual rrp £1423. Funny how that's 23% discount then we are getting another 23% discount to £847.

Although I know how Dell over inflate the prices and love their discount codes..

I was able to cancel my order from earlier (only took 30 mins or so to cancel) and then re-submit a new order at the cheaper price.

Man if its June I would have lost interest by then. I would have sold it by then if I receive it this Thursday. Rofl
Haha. I am hoping this monitor blows me away and the potato resolution is not a problem for me. Been on 4K monitors for 8 years now and tried going down a resolution multiple times and just could not handle the drop in image quality. But I think as this monitor is so much better than IPS it will wow me enough to keep it, which would be great as it will mean a lot more fps for me :D

Hmm so is £1099 the launch price and actual rrp £1423. Funny how that's 23% discount then we are getting another 23% discount to £847.

Although I know how Dell over inflate the prices and love their discount codes..

The thing is I think £850 is about the base price it really should be. If it had been any more than I would have forgotten about it tbh till Black Friday to see then.

Back
Top Bottom