World of Warcraft: Classic

Soldato
Cancelled my sub, just wasn't the same (probably predictably so). Got a char to level 51 but just couldn't face levelling any more. Community wasn't the same either. Shame really, but it answered a question I'd always wondered about.

The community spirit left MMORPGs long ago.

Soldato
With classic I was really hoping they would not release content for BC. But now I'm just fed up with the zergers hopefully BC will come out and they can all go over there and spoil that. Getting that I cant be bothered with it now.

Soldato
Have to admit I'm struggling to motivate myself to log in and I've not even raided yet... Have my hunter at 60 and planned to levelling my rogue up to then use as my main but bleh! Much grind..

Soldato
OP
Can anyone help me out? I am about to start a new alliance toon on Firemaw, I've been playing on US servers for the past several years but moving back to Europe later this year, I figured it's time to make the jump.

If anyone on that server has any spare bags and maybe a couple of gold to help me get started. I'd really appreciate it!

Associate
I'm on ten storms. Never played classic but thoroughly enjoying myself here, and feel much more like loading up compared to retail where I only really played in small stints and never did a raid

Level 20 mage at the moment if anyones around that level

Soldato
OP
Alliance, vék :)

Sent you a friend request, I'm gonna start a rogue. Love me some stabby stabs and a warlock to keep my sanity in check when Rogue gets a bit tough for lvling here and there.

Zeila for my rogue and Saefei for the lock.

I will normally be on either of those at in the evening your time.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Well this going well. Anyone left? I've got a 60 priest and a 56 warrior, still crunching through everything to get the warrior to 60, love tanking. I've done Onyxia, MC, and ZG. Need to get on the BWL train.

Who's still in?

Soldato
Still at it, horde on Noggenfogger. 8/8 BWL for a while now raiding weekly, which is nice as I only ever did 1/8 in vanilla. Looking forward to AQ now. Hating that my guild pushes world buffs so much, spent 2 hours last night trying to get DMT and DMF buffs and ended up with none, pretty rubbish when I can generally only play 1 or 2 nights a week tops.

Don
Still playing my priest here on Hydraxian Waterlords.

Been really enjoying it as I’ve found myself in a really friendly guild.

My only complaint is content being in the nerfed state, being based on 1.12. AQ40 sounds like it might be the first reasonable challenge when it comes out, so we’ll see how we get on there.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Still at it, horde on Noggenfogger. 8/8 BWL for a while now raiding weekly, which is nice as I only ever did 1/8 in vanilla. Looking forward to AQ now. Hating that my guild pushes world buffs so much, spent 2 hours last night trying to get DMT and DMF buffs and ended up with none, pretty rubbish when I can generally only play 1 or 2 nights a week tops.

Alliance on Noggenfogger here mate! If you see me (Gpp) hit me up!

Back
Top Bottom