***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
I started a character yesterday and it was great fun - will be great if we can get more onboard :)

Thanks to Mark for sending me some bags and gold, it's so nice not having to empty my bags every 3 quests haha. Will be on later tonight :)

Associate
I'd be up for joining this too - will be around today at various points if anyone is available to sling out an invite.

Haven't played alliance since vanilla so pretty much a fresh start for me so will be good to bumble through the levelling process etc. again.

Anyway, my Blizz id is: Crank#2218, see you in game.

@Nikumba - the guild name is: Never mind the Murlocs

Soldato
Ok so whats the aim of this guild? I sort of skim read some posts and saw one mention doing what the Overachievers did, eg cap at 60,70 etc. Is this just a levelling guild getting to max as fast as possible or one just for fun and the social aspect mulling along taking time
?

Associate
Ok so whats the aim of this guild? I sort of skim read some posts and saw one mention doing what the Overachievers did, eg cap at 60,70 etc. Is this just a levelling guild getting to max as fast as possible or one just for fun and the social aspect mulling along taking time
?

At the moment its just for the social side of things. It was myself that said about trying a reroll guild. Id be willing to give it a blast if others are. Might make its own thread to gage interest as I imagine quite a few people would skip over the existing legion thread at this point.

If a reroll guild did come of this. It might be worth making a new guild for it for a fresh everything. The current one contains my own and several of my friends 110s and the bank has quite the mix of multi expansion junk in it.

Soldato
I would possibly try out a new re-roll guild. They are fun and tend to be more relaxed. Also with what I have read up on the new patches, scaled levelling etc it would be more fun in dungeons with a guild group. So yeah, guess put me down for a re-roll if it gets a go ahead :)

Back
Top Bottom