***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Soldato
I'm not sure (I'm a bit of a noob in WoW), I'm still using the first one you get - Blades of the Fallen Prince on my frost DK, once you put points into all of the traits, another section opens up (on the right hand side in the image from the link below), and once you fill those traits up, the final part in the middle on the right hand side - Concordance of the Legionfall - opens up and then you need to point 50 points into that, all at massively larger amounts of artifact power per point.

http://www.wowhead.com/acquiring-blades-of-the-fallen-prince-frost-death-knight

Soldato
Heh! I did the same, the images of the artifact online showed that right hand side but mine wasn't showing it (hadn't pumped the points into everything), all made a lot more sense once I'd got it all and the other side unlocked.

It does make killing stuff pretty easy though once you've got points in and geared up.

Associate
Everything is avalaible now, I began playing middle 7.25, had awesome fun. Suramar, antorus, high mythic plus keys, satisfaction af. I recomend it

Soldato
I played right up to Pandaria, had lots of accounts, multi boxed etc. Haven't played in years but I would come back for some casual guilding.

Soldato
If you're into gaming of any type you owe it to yourself to at least try WOW. You can play as long as you want up to level 20 without paying anything so may as well!

My /played is about 4 years. I got bored with WoW and haven't came back but with Classic coming back and the new expansion, I quite fancy it.

Soldato
My /played is about 4 years. I got bored with WoW and haven't came back but with Classic coming back and the new expansion, I quite fancy it.

Oh, you're asking if Legion is worth a purchase? My bad (I didn't read your posts above)!

Well, it's better than WOD but it's still dailies and raids, so same old. I don't like legendaries or titan forging but the rest is good.

Soldato
My gear is at 875 avg I think. I don't really know how to improve it now, I did some raid finder and those items I won were 835.

Do some Tomb of Sargaras LFR, 885+ gear there. Also do all of the Argus quest line, you get crystals you can buy 910 gear with. Once you hit 890? You can do Antorus LFR which gives 915+ gear. Otherwise Mythic + gives 885+ I think (and scales with higher levels)

Soldato
Thanks guys. Not really gone too deep into the Argus line yet so I'll crack on. Also, on the broken shore thing, I built a command center but next time I went on it said it had been destroyed, when does it get built again as there is no contribute button for the resources.

Back
Top Bottom