***World of Warcraft : Legion***

Associate
Literally just addons like Gatherer & Cartographer, nothing more. I still think there'll be a few more weeks where you can make a tonne of gold but after that the market may even itself out. Tbh professions are a bit ass atm so Herbalism/Alchemy or maybe something like Enchanting is the way to go to just make it a bit cheaper to make pots or enchant your gear.

Soldato
Getting closer to being raid ready but I don't think I'll have anyone to raid with (or regularly run mythics with).

Rolled on Aggramar because all my rl friends started playing there but they've all lost interest already.

If there's an OCUK guild or a casual raiding guild that needs a prot warrior let me know!

I'm also going to level a resto druid.

Associate
Have herb/skinning on my main, alchemy/LW on my alt, made 300k so far and haven't really gone out of my way to farm. Fjarnskaggle and Foxflower going for 70-100g each and Starlight Rose is 180g+ on my server so mainly selling those now as flask prices have come down a bit although can still sell Potion of the Old War for 1300g each.

Soldato
Just farmed my own mats, kept them all through levelling then did a bit at 110.

Ok so you weren't wrong! I sold what little herbs I had in my reagent bank that I got from levelling 100 - 110 and I made 12k gold without even trying! Off to farm tonight! Which flasks have you been making?

Soldato
Does leather working/skinning make much end game?

I have enchanting and jewel crafting on my main, but new monk have started lw/skinning but tempted to change it to make more money, or does it not really matter will end game any more?

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Does leather working/skinning make much end game?

I have enchanting and jewel crafting on my main, but new monk have started lw/skinning but tempted to change it to make more money, or does it not really matter will end game any more?

I've got 800 LW and Skinning and the 815 gear still does sell. Sold a couple Leather Love Seats for about 5-6k each and the Barding that stops you from being dazed goes for about 500g each.

Hindsight I wish I took Alch/Herb.

Associate
Ok so you weren't wrong! I sold what little herbs I had in my reagent bank that I got from levelling 100 - 110 and I made 12k gold without even trying! Off to farm tonight! Which flasks have you been making?

The problem with this is other people catch on and the price comes right down, so you have to get in there early. Any sort of flasks would probably be good as any raider will need quite a few of them.

I think also with this expansion professions are lasting a little longer at higher prices as it's harder to max out a profession due to having to farm certain patterns etc. or get a certain rep level before getting access to them.

Associate
Hey, I have a 60hz screen, 1920x1080. With VSYNC on, in Windowed or Fullscreen, I get a strange mouse skipping issue if I slowly pan the camera. The camera pans smoothly, but every so often it kinda jitters.

Afterburner with 100ms polling shows fluid 60 and fluid 16.6ms (and even capping at 60 with RTSS doesn't help), so it seemed to me like a mouse issue. I replaced my G600 with a Deathadder Chroma and it still does the same thing, no change. Issue happens with and without monitoring software running, to rule out any sensor polling issues.

Graphics settings don't change anything.

Tested on my partner's PC and it does the same thing with their setup and mouse. Fluid 60FPS/60HZ VSYNC but strange camera panning issue.

Tried 500hz and 1000hz mouse polling rates. No change.

Starting to think it's an inherent engine thing when the mouse has control of camera. Can only really notice it when you slowly drag the camera and look for it.

Edit: Fixed the issue by capping to 60 FPS with the new RTSS beta.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom