DSC_1703.jpg

DSC_1672.jpg

DSC_1558.jpg

DSC_1308.jpg

DSC_1304.jpg

And one from today:

DSC_2152.jpg

Soldato
I enjoyed it yesterday, nice to be able to walk around a track you have never been to before although it's hard to know the best places to watch the racing from. We watched the 3.5's from Becketts which was good, you can see a lot of the track although it would have benefited from a screen. It was hard to work out what was going on for the rest of the lap.

The meganes we watched from copse, we could only see the one corner but we could also see the pits and the big screen. I think the other halves preferred copse and there were a few overtakes/spins infront of us.

All in all a fantastic day. It must have cost Renault a considerable amount to host such an event. The VIP parking was fantastic, I parked right next to where all the marquees etc was and drove straight out within about 30 seconds. Shame about the traffic on the way home though!

Associate
funny they all use rfactor........also in the grey tent they had 'simulators' and what game was it they used? iracing?.....no rfactor???......no nothing like a sim........they used f1 2010 one of the least sim like games out there. i just lolled and walked out. :D

Back
Top Bottom