World War 3 - large-scale modern combat Tactical Shooter with late 2018 release targeted.

Soldato
Got a round in tonight.

Fair play to the devs looks like they've worked 247 to fix it.

Enjoy the game gun play is great. Reminding me more of earlier battlefield series

Look forward to see how it develops

Soldato
Also to add performance is great 70fps as a min at 4k ultra. I'm off work Tuesday wed so really looking forward to sinking more time into it and by then all server issues should be sorted.

I don't think the devs have slept since it came out by all accounts

Soldato
Yeah it actually seemed to run fine for me too, was getting around 90fps , but I'll have another look at the settings in the morning, the girl child will be happy too lol

I would have gone on earlier but I was putting KDE Neon on me Laptop .

Soldato
It's a shame that if the devs had ran an open beta a week before release they could have fixed and be ready for the demand they obviously didn't know they were going to get.

It hurt them bad but look forward to seeing the game develop very cool

Associate
Seemed to be server side in the testing. They seemed to just bung it in randomly. Didn't matter where or when or which maps.

Soldato
Getting into a game is way better now, put a few hours in across the past few days and haven't had an issue.
However, progression is still disabled so you won't get any XP/credits for now - until they are sure the servers are 100% fixed.

Associate
Yeah, so it seems. Patch notes on the forum.
Going to give it another go tonight. Anyone had sucess with joining on mates that are playing?

Soldato
Im liking this at the moment but understand it's EA. Anyone else dropped an APC to be teleported into it while it's parachuting down then 3 minutes later, while engaging, teleported back to where you spawned the APC on foot loosing the vehicle in the process?

Not had that one yet, but I do keep on getting shot in the head by someone with a pistol that they seem to be able use like a sniper rifle ? and is it just me or or can a player use more than just HE Shells in those Tanks ?

Back
Top Bottom