World War 3 - large-scale modern combat Tactical Shooter with late 2018 release targeted.

Associate
pistol that they seem to be able use like a sniper rifle
Haven't played a great deal of it (maybe 3.5 hours actually in game) and I don't want to bound about a certain word, but I have xperienced glitching at the very least. Guy that was shooting me through a certain wall (3 times before I quit ) and guys on my team were saying he walked through them. However, I didn't personaly see this (was on us server when had connection issues with EU).

Associate
There's quite a lot of muttering about hax on the WW3 forum but the trouble is as it's so unstable and bugged at the moment people are jumping (and crying) at glitches and blaming it on cheats. There are no doubt hackers, straight in from BF1, but I believe they are working on some sort of Anticheat software. Not sure if there is actually anything at all running at the moment though..

Associate
Mine just downloaded the last little one, apparently the big ass one is still being worked on. 'Vastly improved connection times' promised, not tried it yet though.

Associate
Anyone on Vega, performance is pretty terrible, tried a few weeks back and just tried again hoping patches might have helped , 30-40 fps at 1440p on Vega 64 .. at spawn with no soldiers.
Cpu Intel I7 Quad core 3820 at 4.2 .. which is showing its age a bit, but still manage decent framerates in all new AAA games.

Putting quality to high or medium from some ultra and high as it defaulted doesn't seem to make a great deal of difference.

Soldato
The fps for me are also very low down to 35 at lowest and then maybe as hight lol as 50 maybe ..its pretty bad , and going into setting and changing them make no differnce at all, so it must be the game itself and not your or my PC :)

Last edited:
Associate
The fps for me are also very low down to 35 at lowest and then maybe as hight lol as 50 maybe ..its pretty bad , and going into setting and changing them make no differnce at all, so it must be the game itself and not your or my PC :)

I've enabled the one frame thread setting and thats bumped mine up to mostly 60s at 1440p, so a bit bitter ...

Soldato
I think there is a decent game here - needs work but it's fairly large scale, much more squad focused etc than BF5 etc.

Getting a fair few crashes after about 15/20 mins but I like it - it's pretty hardcore in terms of one shot kills etc

Soldato
Is this game worth picking up on at all? The trailer did look good when i saw it a few months back.

The lack of much discussion in this thread, and at least from the last page with issues that people have ran into is making me unsure whether to take the plunge and buy it.

Back
Top Bottom