Worst Movies You Have Ever Watched(And wished you hadnt)

Soldato
Sorority Girls Vs Cheerleaders VII. The series really lost its way after Sorority Girls Vs Cheerleaders III but VII really did scrape the bottom of the barrel. They were all just going through the motions, and I'm not sure why they introduced the baked beans bath, put me off if anything. Very challenging. 2/10

Soldato
Can't remember exactly why, but I watched Killer Bitch with my brother https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1624391/

It's quite honestly the worst film I've seen by a country mile... Weirdly the thing that still stands out to me is in how many shots you can see the reflection of the camera man. I say camera man... Bloke with a handheld.

Soldato
I spent longer than I should have to find the name of this film but it’s skyline a 2010 alien invasion film.

I sailed the high seas to watch this film and deleted it as soon as the credits rolled. It wasn’t worth the storage space even though I had plenty of it.

Somehow this thing has been getting sequels. With another scheduled for next year. I have no idea who is watching this thing or demanding sequels

Soldato
Open Water... Just awful. An hour and a half of two people floating and doing nothing interesting, couldn't care less and ending was inevitable. Some how it got a sequel.

Sausage party.. Probably the worst film I've ever seen, appeals to a very narrow audience of 13-14 year olds, that laugh at the words boobs and poo. Not even remotely funny.

Last edited:
Associate
Gangster Squad for me. A group of us, who didn't have much money, decided on that for a rare cinema trip as a "this should please everyone" option, and we were all so disappointed.

Every time I thought it was going to set up a cliché and swerve, it just went full throttle into the cliché.

Soldato
The people under the stairs, got it for a date night with a new GF who later became my wife and then ex wife....I blame that film for more than just being rubbish.

Fast & furious 2 to 100 or wherever they are now.

@Shamikebab I watched that a few days ago too when it popped up on telly, yeah it hasn't aged well but I'm not sure it was very good to begin with, all I could think of was "that's the Iron Chef guy".

Soldato
Actually there is one, The Gate, a 1987 film about kids summoning demons. The film itself wasn't that bad, run of the mill 8o's kids getting out of hand larks, but it was the experience in the cinema that totally ruined it, due to a gang of oiks, and their she-oiks, who the oiks simply had to spend the entire first hour of the film showing off to their she-oiks. Shouting, throwing food, running up and down the steps. And the film was only 85 mins long. Took the cinema staff that long to respond and eventually kick them out. Sticks in my memory as the one and only time this has happened to me going the pictures. So not the film as such, but sure wish we hadn't bothered.

Soldato
OP
The Village - 108 minutes of my life I'll never get back:

Bad Taste - how Peter Jackson was able to get the go ahead for the Lord of the Rings films, when his earlier career included this atrocity:
How dare you? Bad Taste and Braindead are both quality. They are silly, gross and in some places pretty poorly acted however they were made that way on purpose! They are spoofs, low budget and very very mad... but pretty hilarious.

Soldato
Marly and Me.... Just thinking about makes me sad and needing hugs :(
This is on my top-3 terrible film list, just for being terrible. I was not sad, just utterly bored. I do regret watching this one.

Men in Black II also on the terrible list. So bad, and abysmal special fx. Really disappointing after the really good first movie. Not suitable for this thread, as I don't regret watching it (if I hadn't seen it, I'd still want to).

Soldato
I didn't get through the whole thing but I watched Son of the Mask and turned it off after like 20 minutes (after the singing dancing scene)
I can't express how bad it was

Back
Top Bottom