Worst tv advert?

Soldato
The new BMW ix. WTF. I actually had to google that awful soundtrack. Is that really what Coldplay sound like? No wonder people were so angry when it was auto downloaded to their ipods.

Soldato
I've not tried with TV ads - I don't watch a lot of TV - but I've complained a couple of times about radio ads saying that I immediately switched over thus missing the other adverts and I cannot have been alone because the offending adverts were gone PDQ. If you don't complain they'll never know.

Soldato
so peleton share price dropped 15% after it featured in character death on sex in the city reboot (need to add that series to bucket list)
I won't be buying that Aston Martin then ....

Soldato
Any thoughts on worst Christmas ads this year? There have been some bat shut crazy perfume ones but among the most annoying as for me has to be the tedious Waitrose one. "I ate it all" etc

Soldato
I forgot every gambling advert ever. Special mention for Jackpot Joy and Mecca Bingo, they should be put on trial for breaching the Geneva Convention.

On a more serious note, gambling firms should not be allowed to advertise.

Last edited:
Associate
The amount of charity adverts shown on Freeview is bordering on obscene, channels such as ITV3. It's clear they are targeting a certain demographic (elderly). Makes my blood boil. Constant bombardment of guilt...

The trouble is, when you make a donation it opens the doors to constant harassment to increase the donations. Donations used to be £1 and nowadays they are asking for up to £30... If you made a donation to each of the charities aired in one day, you would be bankrupt.

Whilst I am ranting, 100% agree with @Stu999 gambling adverts should be binned.

Back
Top Bottom